Relax

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 09, 2008

Need to relax, this is the one to use. A few drops on your pillow at night and sweet dreams. Feel stressed during the day, put a few drops on a tissue, inhale, close your eyes for a couple of minutes and enjoy. Repeat as needed.

Dog Tested

Posted by Reviewer2737196 on Aug 07, 2009

I had heard that just a few drops of Lavender Oil placed on a bandana around my dogs neck would calm him down. It truly worked for my dog Harley.

不错的香味!

Posted by coolsun on Mar 23, 2014

这个牌子的lavender oil真的很香,可是价格并不便宜。其它牌子的薰衣草油,例如Nature's Alchemy也是挺香的,价格也很合理。以后我会坚持买这个牌子的薰衣草油,多少可以省一点钱。

Lovely yet subtle scent

Posted by Reviewer2743096 on Nov 20, 2008

I add a few drops of Cedarwood and a few drops of this Lavender oil to water in my oil burner which is warmed by a tealight. The resulting aroma is calming and pleasant without being overwhelming. We had a very cold night recently and I brought all 8 of my dogs (I do fostering)in for the coldest part of the night. I was locked in the den with them and since some of them are puppies, there was general chaos afoot! I put some of this into my burner and within 15 minutes, everyone settled down and went to sleep. (Much nicer than yelling "LEAVE IT" every 15 seconds!)

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Aug 12, 2009

Lavender is the most important thing to have in your medicine cabinet! You can use it on anything, cuts stings, scrapes..and with 2 little boys in the house, trust me, I know about those things. This brand of Lavender is one of the best ones (beside the really expensive brand I keep for major emergencies that require 0% alchohol). Definetly recommend!

Im hooked!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I love this oil, I cant not believe I did not know how useful lavender could be. I had a severe allergic reaction after wearing an adhesive bra that rip some of my skin off, the bruises and scars are almost gone after 20 days of applying it twice a day to the affected area, I been using the Rose Hip Seed Oil as well.And it helps dimished new and old stretch mark, OMG. Im so happy!! Plus the smell, wow, a must have near by.

all-rounder oil

Posted by 5197168976500048036 on Apr 13, 2013

Another one of the top 10 essential oils in your basic care kit! Smells good and is very versatile. If there is only one oil u need, it will be lavender oil =) For cuts and wounds, add 5 drops lavender oil and 2 drops tea tree oil into 2 cups of warm water and bathe the affected body parts as an antiseptic cleanser.

Good quality for the price

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Mar 24, 2008

I'd still like to see organic on the label!!! Not the best lavendar ever but still good...

Very nice.

Posted by Reviewer1806536 on Aug 26, 2009

I use this as a spot treatment for pimples and it seems to do a better job of ridding them in a timely manner than tea tree oil, which I find too strong for my face. If you have a pimple you can apply a drop of this lavender full-strength and it will work it's magic. Also works wonderfully as a room freshener. Quality brand, low price.

Assistant in the treatment of problem skin.

Posted by 5390354204031412806 on Dec 16, 2012

My skin is not entirely of ideal, so you may have to deal with small pimples. This essential oil of great help in the treatment of acne. I'm a Q-tip paint a drop of lavender oil on the spot and after 2 days it disappears! It's just great! No chemistry, a pleasant smell (but amateur), a quality result. Thank Iherb