Posted by 5468499396961763449 on Dec 12, 2015

This is a wonder essential oil. I love the smell a lot! When I use with by blending with base oil, the nice smell stays on my skin for long. The price of pure jasmine or pure sandalwood is too expensive so for beginners like me this "Love Potion" oil is just perfect.

Nice but a bit weak

Posted by 4677671339834610277 on Nov 14, 2015

The smell is nice could be stronger I think. The aroma is pleasant but nothing spectacular.

I loooove this!

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015

Yes I love using this as my perfume. It last about 4-5 hours on the skin so you do need to reapply, but i would rather use this natural stuff over the chemical concoction of perfumes out there!

So sweet

Posted by 5702947269015155392 on Aug 27, 2015

This blend is very suitable for someone need more sweet things.

No me gusta demasiado

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Dec 29, 2014

Me resulta demasiado fuerte, lo probaré más diluido o mezclado con otros aceites.

Wonderful scent!

Posted by 5201631097453162669 on Dec 14, 2014

... and certainly good present for Christmas!

Good smell

Posted by 4661880973368888013 on Dec 10, 2014

Not sure about the "aphrodisiac" characteristics of it, but it sure does smells good :)

Huele bien

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Aug 12, 2014

Huele bien

I'm in love!

Posted by ElinLinnea on Aug 10, 2014

I bought this blend because of the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. This truly is an intoxicating blend and I can't wait to come home from work so that I can light my diffuser. I think I might start using this as perfume so that I can smell it all day long... Maybe I sound crazy but when you try, you'll understand. I usually put 10 drops of this gorgeous blend in my diffuser, and I often spike it with an extra drop of Patchouli. I will definitely order another bottle because I don't want to risk running out of this. This scent is great for all singles out there ;)

Intoxicating blend of luxurious essential oils.

Posted by Leione on Apr 24, 2014

This powerful blend of mandarin orange, lemon, cardamom, sandalwood, patchouli, ylang ylang, vetiver and jasmine absolute essential oils captivates you with its intoxicating aroma making you forget about reality and just enjoy it. I love it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »