Kills mold spores!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 16, 2014

This is what you need to keep mold spores at bay in your home or office. I love that iherb has this on their site. The price is half what it is in a health food store. The smell is really nice too and pleasant to be around. I use it in my home on a regular basis.

Posted by 5076834382111492250 on Jun 18, 2013

Lovely fragrance to have burning in oil burner. I just use 3 drops as the oil is quite strong

Good product

Posted by 4625637610844696833 on Nov 02, 2013

I normally buy Young Living, but this is a good alternative when you're watching your pennies. I much prefer the smell of Young Living's Thieves, but this isn't a bad alternative. And it's much cheaper.

Uh... interesting fragrance

Posted by pugface on Feb 06, 2014

I use this in an oil diffuser to add a gentle room scent to my open living room/kitchen/dining area. It's a really interesting scent-- and I mean that in both a good sense, and a not-so good sense. The good-- it's powerful, spreads throughout the house and adds a pleasant scent to the air. The bad-- the scent is 'pleasant'. Not 'wonderful'. It's pleasant in the way a hospital waiting room smells pleasant. It's clean, inoffensive, and vaguely medicinal. I've no complaints about it, but I don't think I'll be buying it again. (Update: STRONGLY MEDICINAL SMELLING).