Good Cleanser

Posted by rubysin on Dec 02, 2015

I use it for make up remover. Then, wash my face using badger soap. It is moisturising and no burden for the skin.

Excellente huile!!!!!

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Sep 04, 2014

je la mélange avec plusieurs autres huiles pour mon traitement de bain d'huile avant shampoo et mes tifs aiment jusqu'à me dire merci, merci.... Moi je dis merci à iherb car c'est un superbe site qui vend des produits naturels pour nos tifs afros a des prix defiant toute concurrence!!!!!Et surtout, ils livrent en France sans problème contrairement à d'autres sites américains qui ne le font pas du tout!!!! Merci iherb!!!!!!!!!!!

Excelente!

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Aug 19, 2013

Este aceite es un todo terreno. Puede utilizarse tanto como contorno de ojos, hidratante facial, corporal, desmaquillante y como mascarilla pre lavado para el cabello. Contiene muchos antioxidantes y se absorbe con facilidad en mi piel mixta. Un lujo.

Great Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

I use this as a first cleanse to remove makeup and then use a face wash. Removes makeup really well and hasn't caused any problems with my hormonally acne prone skin. Leaves my skin nice and soft. Huge bottle that will last forever so great value.

good product

Posted by 4778024812466709406 on Feb 20, 2013

good product

Best Brand

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Aug 26, 2012

I'm not sure why or how, but this brand is less oily and absorbs better than another that I tried from iherb. Moisturizing in its purest form, no additives. I love it. I have oily sensitive facial skin with some dry areas. I can use this all over my face with no breakouts. I use it before my mineral powder make up. I tried an extremely expensive moisturizer and my face broke out in areas I didn't know it could. Why I try other stuff, I don't know. This one is great.

The best

Posted by 5453705107766629304 on Aug 12, 2012

it is the best

good oil for massage

Posted by Reviewer1415522 on May 22, 2012

good oil for massage

Aura Cacia Natural Skin Care Oil, Grapeseed

Posted by Reviewer2478673 on Feb 15, 2012

The oil was of good quality and was very good for the job that it was used for.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1032575 on Dec 02, 2011

Have try lots of products for dry, cracked skin and nothing worked. I have seen great improvemnet so far. Great product-hope this makes the my winter dry skin bareable.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »