Aura Cacia, Natural Skin Care Oil, with Vitamin E, Nurturing Sweet Almond, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Apr 03, 2012

Great smell, great comfort to the skin.

Not the best oil I use, but it's ok

Posted by Dorina on Sep 10, 2012

It's ok, I use it for face and for body skin. It doesn't seem so hydrating like other oils, but it's pretty good.

I use it all over my body

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I use this oil under moisturizer on my face and all over body. I love the light and fast absorbing feel and no scent. I use it regularly. The squeeze bottle has a handy no drip opening and it's reusable.

pretty much scent - less. feels a little sticky after application.

Posted by 5417089354318024721 on Sep 10, 2014

I bought the sweet almond oil after hearing that this oil is supposed to moisturise the skin with the use of essential oils. It felt a little heavy when applied to the arm but the area which I applied feels moisturised. Will be trying out with my essential oil regime and compare to the base oil that I have been using.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »