July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aura Cacia, Organic, Argan Oil, Rejuvenating, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

The Russian Federation

Posted by Reviewer1292031 on Apr 25, 2012

good oil, use it for hair, paint a whole night on the morning of my hair with shampoo. it is well moisturizes hair without weighing it down. necessarily buy more!

Fast absorbed, very moisturizing.

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Jan 20, 2012

After reading all the rave reviews, I decided to give this product a try, for the price, it's not a big risk! I love it. It doesn't smell anything, it's fast absorbed. I use it instead of my previous night cream. It leaves a nice subtle glow on my face, and my skin is nice and smooth in the morning. Doesn't stain pillow case either, which is a bonus!!! Will be sticking to this till Spring for sure!

Fantabulous!!!

Posted by 5331312660623069502 on Aug 31, 2012

I have tried jojoba oil, olive oil, squaran oil,, but none of these worked on me. But since argan oil had been quite famous so I just gave it a go. Omg. I realized that we can actually see result if you do use a real 'good item'.... This organic argan oil has been changing my skin so well and my skin started getting smoother and smoother and very moisturized. WINNER! I will defo purchase this once I finish current one!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2769561 on Jan 31, 2012

As I use Retin A I was in need of a moisturizer that would work but not leave my skin 'greasy' and I have found it in Argan Oil. This sinks in within minutes and when used in the evening I wake with plump hydrated and soft skin. Customer service from iHerb is excellent and delivery was prompt with regular updates.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Dec 05, 2011

Feels very good on face; absorbs easily and I love the naturally nutty fragrance. Will continue to purchase this.