• This product has been replaced by AUR-90209.

• Customer Ratings

Wonderful surprise

Posted by samanthak on Dec 25, 2015

I have sensitive skin on my face which I feel is not too compatible with oils in general. So imagine the surprise when this oil does wonders to my skin! It absorbs into the skin unlike other oils I have used before. It is not only moisturizing and nourishing, but also makes my skin glow. Sometimes I over-apply and tiny bumps appear on my face, but it's okay because they will be gone in a day or two. When the weather is very dry I mix it into my handcream and after a night's sleep my hands are soft and smooth. I will be re-purchasing this product in the future.

A bit disappointing and not purchasing again

Posted by 4819305508447851003 on Sep 12, 2015

First of all, the bottle design is quite poor, it could not eject the oil properly and usually burst out when you press it. It is too thick to apply on skin and use it on hair. A better alternative would be jojoba oil I think because it is less oily and leave the hair and skin natural but non greasy shine. Will not repurchase again

Love this oil

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015

I did like the bottle says, added a few drops of lavender for the scent and alternate it with lavender-in-jojoba oil as a facial serum. Wish it were cheaper but am not complaining, as iHerb already does good prices compared to elsewhere!

hair serum

Posted by 5097876828058902336 on Jan 21, 2015

I have finished using one bottle, mainly as a hair serum and have no issues with it. Tames frizziness but not overly greasy.

Really good

用了三瓶了,和sibu的沙棘油相比略输点,但是味道比沙棘油好闻。晚上睡觉前当做精华,就算在空调里呆上一整夜第二天皮肤也不干,也不油腻。

Arrived in good condition

Posted by 5429986256089887797 on Aug 04, 2014

Enjoyed using this oil

Good product, good price!

Posted by 5189388269021201617 on Jul 31, 2014

Very good product, I'm not a fan of oils, but this is one are really good. I'm happy that I found one where price and qualaty are match!

don't know

Posted by 5056121747285371396 on Jul 22, 2014

as iherb forgot to screw the top on the bottle, I have no idea if it is any good or not. I had high hopes for it, and will reorder it next time and hope that the lid is on properly. I can say that the box was suitable hydrated. It was so greasy that the post office had put it in a bag and sealed it to protect their other parcels!