• This product has been replaced by AUR-90209.

• Customer Ratings

Wonderful surprise

Posted by samanthak on Dec 25, 2015

I have sensitive skin on my face which I feel is not too compatible with oils in general. So imagine the surprise when this oil does wonders to my skin! It absorbs into the skin unlike other oils I have used before. It is not only moisturizing and nourishing, but also makes my skin glow. Sometimes I over-apply and tiny bumps appear on my face, but it's okay because they will be gone in a day or two. When the weather is very dry I mix it into my handcream and after a night's sleep my hands are soft and smooth. I will be re-purchasing this product in the future.

Love this oil

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015

I did like the bottle says, added a few drops of lavender for the scent and alternate it with lavender-in-jojoba oil as a facial serum. Wish it were cheaper but am not complaining, as iHerb already does good prices compared to elsewhere!

hair serum

Posted by 5097876828058902336 on Jan 21, 2015

I have finished using one bottle, mainly as a hair serum and have no issues with it. Tames frizziness but not overly greasy.

Really good

Posted by 5018655888278919073 on Oct 06, 2014

Unfortunately Iherd stopped selling it :(

不错

Posted by 5228454422020638492 on Aug 07, 2014

用了三瓶了,和sibu的沙棘油相比略输点,但是味道比沙棘油好闻。晚上睡觉前当做精华,就算在空调里呆上一整夜第二天皮肤也不干,也不油腻。

Good product, good price!

Posted by 5189388269021201617 on Jul 31, 2014

Very good product, I'm not a fan of oils, but this is one are really good. I'm happy that I found one where price and qualaty are match!

It's good.

Posted by Reviewer2531766 on Jul 11, 2014

good quality! It never smells bad. Some other products that I've used before, they sometimes smelled awful, so I threw them into the trash can as soon as I snuff at it. But this is awesome. It gives your skin moisture.

Awesome

Posted by RationalGaze on Jun 29, 2014

Awesome oil for hair treatments and face/body care. I only wish the bottle was bigger. Will definitely order more

Brilliant! great!

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on Jun 20, 2014

I think i would never leave this oil , this is the first time i use it, and i became addicted to the feel and look it gives me. unlike any other oilm it does NOT feel sticky or sparkle , it leaves my skin moisturized .i use it also on my hair, it does not give it the oily look the other gives it. i very recommend this! thank you.

Must have

Posted by 5401221550264426182 on Jun 16, 2014

I adore this oil. It's my musthave in the regular daily care! I'm going to buy a third bottle.