Argan Oil

Posted by Reviewer2857645 on Dec 11, 2011

I must say that I truly do like this oil. When I first used it I was abit skeptical and didn't think it could help my scar. I had bypass surgery and the scar was feeling tight and itchy, red and raised. I'm happy to say that I use this oil every single day and it has changed the feel and appearance of my scar which runs down my chest. It is no longer red, has not tightness, no itching and has diminished in size. I will definitely continue using this oil.

True to its reputation

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Dec 13, 2011

The lovers of Argan oil say that this product reduces fine lines and clears up acne. I've never really had acne but I have had some tiny white heads on my face recently for some reason and the argan oil helped clear them, not fully but very much. It also adds a soft glow to my face instantly. The only problem with this oil is that it smells like fertilizer but some may consider the odor "nutty". If you use a normal amount you can't smell it a few minutes after application and my husband doesn't notice it ever. This also mixes very well with my SPF moisturizer and the smell totally diminishes when mixed with anything else. Overall, I'd say this oil is wonderful. It will not cause break outs as some oils do and it really does make my skin look lovely.

crazy pump!

Posted by ksju84 on Nov 27, 2011

I can't tell anything about the quality of the oil itself, but the pomp is really messed up, you push it for 10 times and then--here it is the oil sprays to any direction it wants this is not the cheapest oil to spray it throughout the room)

The Russian Federation

Posted by Reviewer1292031 on Apr 25, 2012

good oil, use it for hair, paint a whole night on the morning of my hair with shampoo. it is well moisturizes hair without weighing it down. necessarily buy more!

Awesome for hair

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 06, 2012

I use just one drop of this as conditioner..it's amazing, better than any commercial conditioner brands. I don't even have to use it every day as one application leaves hair silky for at least 2 days! Don't use as a leave-in though, unless your hair is long, thick & dry, I tried it as a leave-in on my short hair and it dried super greasy. I now apply, wait a few minutes then rinse off. I tried it on my face too but I find it doesn't sink in that well and my face is still a bit oily when I wake up in the morning.

Not something to rave about

Posted by 5125796817832803177 on Jul 23, 2012

Smells a bit funny (a hint of baby poo)! Takes time to absorb completely. Ok oil, but when the bottle is empty, I'll fill it with almond oil.. :)

Stinky icky yucky

Posted by Reviewer2002217 on Aug 11, 2013

Normally I have a high tolerance for odd smells, but this oil is so very stinky, I just cannot tolerate it. Kind of like a cross between manure and rotten fruit? Ugh. I tried adding some lovely, skin nourishing essential oils to cover up the smell, but to no avail. The stench is just overpowering. :(

Fast absorbed, very moisturizing.

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Jan 20, 2012

After reading all the rave reviews, I decided to give this product a try, for the price, it's not a big risk! I love it. It doesn't smell anything, it's fast absorbed. I use it instead of my previous night cream. It leaves a nice subtle glow on my face, and my skin is nice and smooth in the morning. Doesn't stain pillow case either, which is a bonus!!! Will be sticking to this till Spring for sure!

Fantabulous!!!

Posted by 5331312660623069502 on Aug 31, 2012

I have tried jojoba oil, olive oil, squaran oil,, but none of these worked on me. But since argan oil had been quite famous so I just gave it a go. Omg. I realized that we can actually see result if you do use a real 'good item'.... This organic argan oil has been changing my skin so well and my skin started getting smoother and smoother and very moisturized. WINNER! I will defo purchase this once I finish current one!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Dec 05, 2011

Feels very good on face; absorbs easily and I love the naturally nutty fragrance. Will continue to purchase this.