Wonderful Fragrance!

Posted by GreenGoddessBeauty on Dec 04, 2013

Love the aroma of lavender & its healing qualities. I add a few drops to my Facial Cleansing Oil. A few drops in a spray bottle with Evian water makes a nice simple body & hair fragrance and linen spray.

Used it for years! One of my favs!

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 24, 2014

Lavander oil is perfect for all skin types. It's bactericide, antiseptic, antiviral, fungicide, restorative, cell renewal, healing action on burns, hair tonic and may be pf service in cases of alopecia. Helpful in cases of acne, eczema and psoriasis. I blend it with jojoba oil and use it at night. I love the results.

Best essential oil to start with

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Jul 15, 2015

Love this company, they have a large organic line, I´ve seen results with their oils, they rated the best in test in a 3rd party blind test in a lab against the other leading brands. This oil is a good price, good quality and has more uses than I could list. Great for mood, calming, purifying and soothing to the skin. One of a small list of oils that can be safely used on children under 2. However should still always be diluted and used sparingly in order to maintain effectiveness when needed and not cause desensitisation.

Wonderful oil!

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Jun 25, 2013

I will buy this again when I run out. Much nicer than the conventional lavender.

Great quality

Posted by cheryltancl on Sep 20, 2013

I have been using this product for many years. As usual, great quality and lasts for ages!

Lovely fragrance.

Posted by 4970556545894569998 on May 02, 2016

Nice quality oil and lovely fragrance. The lid on the bottle is a bit difficult to get off sometimes.

worth buying!!!!

Posted by 5437185914475936415 on Jun 09, 2016

Great price with awesome quality organic lavender! Will re order again!

Love this

Posted by 4914040994383706593 on Aug 20, 2016

Great smell

Really great product but...

Posted by 5542782492455461585 on Sep 28, 2016

Really great product but uncertain whether this can be used in baths etc. It says "no internal use" so I'm not sure how it's best to use. I have rubbed it on my skin (not sure if this is safe or not). You can't fault the product and the price. But wondering if it can be used like a therapeutic grade oil. I wish the labeling was a bit clearer.

Love these

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jun 29, 2014

These smells good to me, liked that it's organic

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »