Wonderful oil!

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Jun 25, 2013

I will buy this again when I run out. Much nicer than the conventional lavender.

Wonderful Fragrance!

Posted by GreenGoddessBeauty on Dec 04, 2013

Love the aroma of lavender & its healing qualities. I add a few drops to my Facial Cleansing Oil. A few drops in a spray bottle with Evian water makes a nice simple body & hair fragrance and linen spray.

Used it for years! One of my favs!

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 24, 2014

Lavander oil is perfect for all skin types. It's bactericide, antiseptic, antiviral, fungicide, restorative, cell renewal, healing action on burns, hair tonic and may be pf service in cases of alopecia. Helpful in cases of acne, eczema and psoriasis. I blend it with jojoba oil and use it at night. I love the results.

Best essential oil to start with

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Jul 15, 2015

Love this company, they have a large organic line, I´ve seen results with their oils, they rated the best in test in a 3rd party blind test in a lab against the other leading brands. This oil is a good price, good quality and has more uses than I could list. Great for mood, calming, purifying and soothing to the skin. One of a small list of oils that can be safely used on children under 2. However should still always be diluted and used sparingly in order to maintain effectiveness when needed and not cause desensitisation.

Ok product

Posted by 5677815832141017092 on Apr 17, 2014

I received this oil today and compared it to an almost empty bottle of another expensive brand of organic essential oil and this oil was nowhere near is fragrant. It's ok but just wasn't a patch on the other brand. The downside of the other brand is that it's slightly more expensive and the shipping is at least twice as expensive to Australia which is why I tried this oil but I would buy the more expensive oil next time.

smells great

Posted by Reviewer1259733 on Oct 10, 2011

loved the essencial oil. very reasonable psice and great uality.

Lovely fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1028144 on Nov 28, 2011

The lavender is strong enough without overpowering. Can't beat the quality at a very reasonable price.

Aura Cacia, Organic, Lavender, .25 fl oz (7.4 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1967067 on Apr 04, 2012

I'm very glad! I'll order it again.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2629909 on Aug 02, 2012

I'm not a professional, just love the smell of lavender :)

가스 크로마토그래피

Posted by Reviewer1231862 on Sep 19, 2012

Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry 테스트를 한 제품이라고 해서 구입했어요.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »