Posted by 5468499396961763449 on Dec 12, 2015

I love this Ylang Ylang essential oil. It is exactly what I have expected. I blended it with mineral water to make my own face mist and it smells very refreshing. Highly recommended.

Aura Cacia, Organic, Ylang Ylang III, 0.25 fl oz (7.4 ml)

Posted by 5667736993252700182 on Oct 05, 2015

Beautiful smell.Sorry a small amount

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2277193 on Nov 06, 2014

I recently started the no-poo method (I quit using shampoo), so certain oils like rosemary, lavender, tea tree, and ylang ylang have become essential to my hair/scalp care routine. This ylang ylang has a strong fragrance so I just use a couple of drops on my fingertips and run it through my hair. It's a very earthy, flowery fragrance (with a tinge of bitterness) so can be overpowering. You just need a little and it lasts for hours.

Smells stale, mouldy

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Jul 03, 2014

I ordered this at the same time as the Ylang Ylang by Nature's Alchemy. Even accounting for difference sources, this product smelt stale in comparison. Also it did not have the correct consistency for a pure essential oil, it was very viscous as though it was mixed with a much heavier oil like a carrier. Coupled with the very stale, faint, ylang ylang scent, I was too highly suspicious of this product to use it in my facial oils as I planned to. Would give no stars if I could! Please buy the Nature's Alchemy one if you are hesitating between the two brands.

Nice organic product

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jun 29, 2014

Smells good to me. Like that it's organic

Very intense smell

Posted by 5573615616415750280 on Apr 04, 2014

Flavorful scent. Strong and lasting. Soothing for sleep. Like aura cacia bottle which has tight n secure cap to seal in e scent unlike others which allow gradual escape of smell.

bien

Posted by 5175391633131803000 on Dec 23, 2013

me gusta

good

Posted by 5027312970043369477 on Mar 07, 2013

Authentic smell. Very stable. 4 stars for not cheap price. Реальныфй запах иланг-иланга. Очень стойкий. 4 звезды - за цену.

great!

Posted by 5318277464301703574 on Jan 17, 2013

I baught it to make my one oil based cleanser. Although I have a combo acne-prone skin, i LOVE using oils. Ylang Ylang essential oil is famous for its purifying properties...and it works just great!

smells like granny.