Not sold on this one!

Posted by 5129744928460997153 on Jan 05, 2016

It only comes out of the bottle in big squirts and considering you only need a few drops at a time around the eyes, it wastes the product.

Great

Posted by 4969767579060944332 on Nov 17, 2015

Jojoba oil is my favorite one. I use it for everything (except internally - Jojoba is a wax rather than oil, so it's external use only): face, body, hair, nails, feet... I tried several companies throughout the years and this is one of my favorites. I don't even want to keep on looking for another Jojoba oil.

easy to absorb

Posted by 5630950712813156083 on Aug 14, 2015

I'm oily skin, use many cream or oil that make my face shiny look. I'm first time to use Jojoba oil which easy to absorb and gives moisture, and no more shiny on my face. Price is reasonable, will buy again.

Longest shelf life

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Jul 15, 2015

Just learned that Jojoba isn´t actually an oil and that´s why it last so long and does not go rancid, which makes it an ideal carrier "oil" for diluting essential oils. Is great for the skin. I use it in all sorts of blends and remedies.

Smells lovely!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

I liked this one better than Now Foods version. The packaging was messy, so I poured some oil in a mixing bottle (like the one from Bach Flower Remedies).

Great product but difficult to control the amount

Posted by 4691053323467854310 on Mar 23, 2015

The texture is great as compared to other brand. But it is difficult to control the amount due to the opening on the bottle. If I squeeze too hard a lot of liquid is squirted out of the bottle. It causes too much wastage. Perhaps the packaging of the product can be improved upon.

Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Feb 28, 2015

I use this on my face before bed. I wake up in the morning and skin looks healthy. This is definitely a staple of mine.

Aura Cacia, Organic Skin Care Oil, Balancing Jojoba, 4fl oz (118ml)

Posted by 5456983813922446848 on Feb 26, 2015

I use this product to moisturize my face after washing. It feels light and non-greasy on my skin. I highly recommended it for those who are looking for moisturizer without the heaviness found in some other products.

Aura Cacia Organic Skin Care Oil

Posted by Reviewer1256939 on Feb 17, 2015

A beautiful product. Goes on very easily. It is a beautiful luscious product. Very good for my skin.

bit confused

Posted by 4903070224035456473 on Feb 13, 2015

I'm bit confused: Refined jojoba oil is colorless and odorless. Not refinded jojoba oil is golden color with original smell. And this Aura Cacia oil has golden color but odorless O_O Anyway, i use it on my hair with coconut oil and the result is very good.