Great!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Oct 08, 2009

I love to spritz this over the bed after making it up. Then when you get in at night you can have the wonderful aroma surrounding you. It's also great to spritz on after dressing. Very subtle.

Sandally

Posted by jayzou on Nov 22, 2007

Don't expect aromatic goodness, but it's not bad for the price you pay.

I love Sandalwood, and was so excited to try this out!

Posted by Reviewer2316636 on Sep 23, 2010

Sadly, I was greatly disappointed... There simply is NO odor, good or otherwise! Maybe they forgot to put the oil in the batch I received... that's the only thing I can figure out. I might as well be spraying water in the air.

WS Maryland

Posted by Reviewer2730303 on Jan 11, 2009

I love the Aura Cacia products and also I'm so pleased with contacting your Customer Service and asking if they could obtain the Aura Cacia Orange Patchouli Spritz so I could order. Fantastic reply, they were happy to add this product to their line at my request. Thank You Again IHerb. I Appreciate your wonderful service and Company.

aroma Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1108456 on Mar 09, 2014

Good, purifying Sandalwood.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1264362 on Mar 06, 2011

Disappointed. Merely smells like wood, not sandalwood, and the scent is so weak that after it is sprayed one cannot smell it at all.

기대했던 향이 아니라서

Posted by Reviewer2753318 on Jun 15, 2012

별로 마음에 들지 않았어요. 샌달우드가 이런 향이 아니었던 것 같은데...좋은 느낌이 전혀 안들어서 않구입한 지 오래 되었는데 아직 남아 있습니다.

sans plus

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 27, 2013

Sent moins bon que celui au bois de santal d'une autre marque. Je le finirai mais rachèterai son concurrent.