Aura Cacia, Precious Essentials, Aromatherapy Spritz, Sensual Jasmine, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1746521 on Jan 18, 2014

Не понравилось. Неприятный запах чего то прокисшего.

smells

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Mar 01, 2013

I saw Goldie Hawn using this on a talk show,so though I would try. It is very pleasant and this goes along ways.

Meiocre in my opinion...

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012

Shook it and sprayed several times into the air(it really does "fill up" a room), but didn't like the smell at all... Sure, you can recognize the Jasmine, but it's not that awesome natural smell, that I am looking for. It's hard to describe it, but you can tell the "unnaturalness", if I can say it this way. This or maybe I was with higher expectations, that usual after using Heritage Product's Rose Petals Rose Water. You can spray this rose water product in your eyes (and it is actually beneficial). This one - I would never spray it on body, let alone face/eyes.

precious!

Posted by Reviewer2865060 on Jan 17, 2012

This spritz is awesome. It smells heavenly and since it's diluted to be used around the home, it's definitely safe to be used on skin. I use it before going out every day.

Indolic jasmine

Posted by Reviewer3146536 on Nov 13, 2011

This is quite a deep jasmine, indolic, not too sweet. Almost a dry, but slightly heavy jasmine. At the same time, it doesn't last too long. It's nice enough for what it is, but not my favorite jasmine scent. I do like that it's all-natural.

beautiful spritz

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 23, 2011

The Jasmine scent is very nice.

YES YES YES

Posted by Reviewer1380455 on Jun 17, 2011

I checked out the price of Jasmine essential oil, and decided to go with this, instead. Yummy. I love to spray it on my pillow and go off to dreamland. Smells fabulous.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1548023 on Apr 14, 2011

A little funky smelling in my opinion. Actually a bit more like Lilly than Jasmine, although it is made with pure Jasmine essance. I did totally love that the company include free samples of natural hot cocoa and gourmet jam though!

caused skin irratation

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Feb 15, 2011

even if I sprayed in the air as air freshner far away from me.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Nov 23, 2010

I read that a scientific study was done (anybody can publish...) on jasmine oil and sleep. I use it for sleep--I rotate with other things, like, NOW foods organic lavender oil. I recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »