Muy bueno!

Posted by 5407943405866488964 on Jun 05, 2014

Es perfecto para hacer una mezcla de aceites antes del lavar el pelo. Además va muy bien para secar los granitos., asi evitas tocarlos! :S

I know you are looking for acne treatment.

Posted by Paranoid-android on Dec 18, 2014

And here it is. I use it in my OCM blend and also apply afterwards. Can't say a bad word about the oil — smells nice, if a liitle bit unusual for tea tree oil (with a note of some berries??? idk). Really works, dries out zits and helps with healing. I have noticed real effect once I stopped picking and touching me face. Really, if you struggle with acne, my advice for you: and I know how hard t is — hide all mirrors, tie yor hands, STOP TOUCHING your face. Pimples, blackheads, whiteheads — stop. So... Yeah. Really nice oil, ordered it with jojoba and grapeseed oils — so far so good. And in case you didn't know, apply it with a carrier oil (jojoba in my case), to let it work it's magic deep inside your skin, not only on the surface (also it is quite irritating in pure form). Also from time to time I brush teeth with it, the oil whitens teeth and desinfects mouth, leaves numbness though after. Will try lavender oil first, and then order this one again.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on May 25, 2012

Excellent tool for spot treatment of acne! Отличное средство для точечного лечения прыщей!

nice

Posted by opheart on Jul 31, 2012

nice fresh and natural scent. And it works as antibacrerial and antifungal remedy.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer2356089 on Sep 15, 2012

good quality tea tree oil. For those who do not tolerate the smell and allergies. good fights with periodic eruptions. Useless if serious acne

Use it all the time

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Oct 14, 2012

I apply a drop of this oil to small cuts, scrapes and pimples instead of antibiotic oinment works well and I'm no overloading my system. Too much use of antibiotic and/or antibacterial creams/gels help make the bacteria around us antibiotic resistant. I keep an extra bottle in my emergency kit too.

good antiviral, antibacterial agent

Posted by 5197168976500048036 on Apr 13, 2013

Another one of the top 10 essential oils in your basic care kit! It doesn't smell the best but it has many uses due to it's properties. For cuts and wounds, add 5 drops lavender oil and 2 drops tea tree oil into 2 cups of warm water and bathe the affected body parts as an antiseptic cleanser.

Posted by 4968181208191007690 on Feb 20, 2013

smells like tea tree, does the job of the tee trea oil...

Good

Posted by Reviewer3225619 on Feb 20, 2013

I bought this oil to add when washing floors in the water, and gives it dizenfitsiruet light fragrance

quality price