Helped controlled dandruff

Posted by Reviewer1788991 on Dec 29, 2011

My scalp is more healthier and has less itching after about 5 shampoos. The dandruff that I suffered is less and almost gone. My hair is also stronger with less shedding of hair because my hair is very fine. This is a great shampoo if you have problems with dandruff and lack of hair strength!! --Texas

best natural shampoo my family can enjoy ever

Posted by Reviewer2847839 on Jun 28, 2011

the auromere aloe vera neem shampoo is the most suitable natural shampoo my family can enjoy ever. my hubby is facing hair lossing threat that i spent a great deal of effort and time finding the perfect shampoo for him, from shampoo costs over a hundred dollars a bottle to branded shampoo - none of them works until we got auromere. all i can say is we are lucky. :)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on May 07, 2011

This shampoo is great. My hair feels waaay better after a shower, than with standard supermarket junk.

Gets my hair very clean

Posted by Reviewer1839958 on Oct 13, 2009

I like this shampoo, it gets my hair very clean and shiny.

The best shampoo I used in a long time!!

Posted by Reviewer1917630 on Dec 14, 2009

My hair is so soft, shiny and manageable after I use it

very good

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on Jul 29, 2011

Like this shampoo; besides here in product detail is not all components, it also consists ammonium lauryl ether sulphate (from coconut oil), cocamide DEA (from coconut oil). But this shampoo cleans very good; hair is moisturised ang gives volume. very like it, i think it restores moisture balance of hair and scalp and my hair is very glossy.

Good, unsure of ingredients

Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 07, 2015

Just started using this. It's true it seems concentrated, I need a smaller amount than my other natural/ organic shampoos. My only concern, so I cannot give 5 stars at this stage, is that it lathers really well. So I wonder unfortunately if there is a less than natural ingredient causing this. If it is natural though, it would be my fav' shampoo ever! I just did notice too I am not itching (due to severe post shingles nerve pain and dandruff), although I am using DMSO too at same time. Price good.

Not the best, among those I have used

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 18, 2013

People gave rave reviews about this shampoo. But I don't see any discernable difference. The smell stems from aloe Vera. Maybe I need to more patient and persistent in using it.

Coud be better

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 25, 2012

This shampoo is not a miracle, but quite good thing. Just be sure that you use conditioner or similar thing together as well.

Just a regular shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1641906 on Feb 10, 2011

Well this shampoo is no more than regular shampoo. I purchased for scaly scalp issue, does not work. I would not buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »