great for your hair!

Posted by 4765814025087115594 on Apr 08, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this shampoo, reordered it a few times now. I have wavy, naturally dryish hair, and this shampoo is a great part of my routine. I love that it doesn't contain any bad stuff, so it's delicate for the hair, and the smell is great. last forever, too!

Nice and natural

Posted by Holistichippy on Feb 22, 2016

Really like using this product. smells lovely, has minimal ingredients too

Great shampoo for my scalp and my locs

Posted by 5447946567926817306 on Sep 25, 2015

I first used this shampoo when my sister order it and i had to order my own i like that its natural ingredients neem is good for scalp issues for most people and it works well on my scalp relieves itching and stimulates my follicles for growth and this shampoo hydrates my locs so well i am sold cant find alot of shampoos like that not at that price this will be a lifetime shampoo for me oh the aloe vera in it is what hydrates my locs

Good, unsure of ingredients

Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 07, 2015

Just started using this. It's true it seems concentrated, I need a smaller amount than my other natural/ organic shampoos. My only concern, so I cannot give 5 stars at this stage, is that it lathers really well. So I wonder unfortunately if there is a less than natural ingredient causing this. If it is natural though, it would be my fav' shampoo ever! I just did notice too I am not itching (due to severe post shingles nerve pain and dandruff), although I am using DMSO too at same time. Price good.

best ever

Posted by Reviewer2457352 on Aug 04, 2014

great stuff perfect

Does the job

Posted by 5240644553106384741 on Jul 03, 2014

Its a good product,leaves your in good shape,good value for money as you don't need lots but not sure if i would buy again.

Increible champú

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Apr 25, 2014

Es excelente, tanto para cabello seco como normal. Lo deja con volumen, limpio. La limpieza del cabello dura mucho tiempo. Volveré a repetir seguro. Me encanta!!

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Jan 28, 2014

Do wish it were a bit more moisturizing and good for dry scalp.

fine

Posted by 4718361192984933314 on Sep 26, 2013

I order it second time, I like it, very sweet

Not the best, among those I have used

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 18, 2013

People gave rave reviews about this shampoo. But I don't see any discernable difference. The smell stems from aloe Vera. Maybe I need to more patient and persistent in using it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »