Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer2263037 on Jun 04, 2008

I bought this soap for my husband who has excessively oily skin. He doesn't like products that overly dry the skin and this one fits the bill. A big bonus is that it smells wonderful!

Great smell, reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Jan 07, 2009

I love the dominant note of sandalwood in this soap.

Auromere soap

Posted by karishma on Aug 20, 2011

Very very nice!!!!

sandalwood soap

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Feb 09, 2013

Very good for combination skin, which is prone to breakouts. I use it as a body soap, like how it leathers and does it's job - leaves the skin clean, soft and fragrant - smells sweet. Helps with back acne. Rather small peace, but does not dissolve fast, good to take while traveling. The whole bathroom smells afterwards..

Great Sandalwood Soap! FAIR PRICE.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I really like this soap. The scent is really nice, the soap does a good job and the price is very reasonable. What more could you ask for?

My favorite soap, good for oily skin.

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I've tried many soaps on iHerb and I think this is the best one for my oily skin, the smell is amazing and I really love the fact that it has turmeric and neem as these are good for a skin with oiliness and break outs. A favorite that I hope they will carry forever and ever!

Ann

Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Jan 25, 2015

love this, grate smell!

Love it

Posted by 4776949148604810061 on Feb 17, 2015

I use it on my face and body and they are both smooth soft and clear. Lovely clean, soft sandalwood scent.

Amazing soap that's very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer3340907 on Jun 14, 2015

Ignore any reviews that tell you that this soap is drying. I have tried many of the natural soaps on iherb including the Nubian naturals range which are awesome,but I reckon this one is the best I've used so far. Lathers very well and is very moisturizing. Leaves your skin feeling soft and supple. Highly recommended.

A good soap for the shower.

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Nov 20, 2015

I have used this soap for years and I am still not tired of it. I do alternate my soaps and have four different ones that I like. I do not use any of my shower soaps on my face because they do cause facial dryness. The ingredients in this one are impressive. The sandalwood one is the best smelling one of the choices. I have sensitive and dry skin, especially my face.