more luxurious than medicinal

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Apr 04, 2015

the lather is very rich and creamy. somewhat old school smell that's quite subdued. only drawback is i find it a bit harsh on the skin, somewhat drying.

Love this soap

Posted by 5471158331330297505 on Mar 22, 2015

Your skin feels so fresh and clean, the scent is an added vantage.

Great Sandalwood Soap! FAIR PRICE.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I really like this soap. The scent is really nice, the soap does a good job and the price is very reasonable. What more could you ask for?

Works great for my Skin

Posted by 5585637462030707074 on Mar 04, 2015

Helped to tame my rosacea when used along with the sandalwood oil.

Love it

Posted by 4776949148604810061 on Feb 17, 2015

I use it on my face and body and they are both smooth soft and clear. Lovely clean, soft sandalwood scent.

Cooling, clean and fragrant soap

Posted by 4793703639160761375 on Feb 12, 2015

This beats lot of soaps on the market. After shower, makes the skin feels cool and calm. Have not experienced that with any other soap or body wash. If you are looking for a soap to make your skin feel, soft and supple; than this may not be the soap for you. At first I bought one bar; now bought more.

will not buy again!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Feb 11, 2015

This soap used to be probably the greatest one in the world when sold for 1 USD. Now it has only expensive packing, different colour and nasty scent at 2.21! I buy 6 USD soaps, this one is unfortunately not worth a penny any more

I love Auromere soaps, but this is my least favorite

Posted by MissyK on Feb 06, 2015

I love Auromere soaps, but this is my least favorite because of the fragrance. Hard to describe but the smell reminds me of the little shops that burn incense and sell all kinds of trinkets. It smells just like that - I don't like it, but if you like to burn incense this might be the soap for you.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1740174 on Feb 03, 2015

I was so hopeful for this soap and, unfortunately, I was disappointed. This soap broke my skin out horribly. I kept using it hoping it would get better and it only got worse.

For oily skin

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jan 25, 2015

This soap is suited for oily skin, if you have dry or normal it would probably dry you out. And the scent is sooo overpowering, kind of dusty sandalwood with neem. I couldn't stand it and it dried out my skin so I trew it away.