A good soap for the shower.

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Nov 20, 2015

I have used this soap for years and I am still not tired of it. I do alternate my soaps and have four different ones that I like. I do not use any of my shower soaps on my face because they do cause facial dryness. The ingredients in this one are impressive. The sandalwood one is the best smelling one of the choices. I have sensitive and dry skin, especially my face.

Strange smell

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

Depends on what smell you like I suppose, but I dont like it and will not buy again.

Very strong smelling

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Jul 03, 2012

This soap smells far too strong unless you live in a third world country where you need strong scents to cut through the pollution and smog.

Too much neem

Posted by Reviewer1948864 on Aug 06, 2013

I have purchased this soap from IHERB several times and do not remember it smelling like anything but sandalwood--until my last order. I washed my hands with it, and a family member asked, "Do my socks stink?" Won't buy it again.

more luxurious than medicinal

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Apr 04, 2015

the lather is very rich and creamy. somewhat old school smell that's quite subdued. only drawback is i find it a bit harsh on the skin, somewhat drying.

Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Soap, Sandalwood-Turmeric with Neem, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 02, 2014

I don't like sandalwood smell in soaps, air fresheners, etc. Its a little disgusting for me. But how could you not take a freebie? :)

Dried out and irritated my facial skin.

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Nov 05, 2013

This was too drying on my facial skin and it caused an allergic reaction. I had to throw it away. It smelled good though.

Funky smell

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 12, 2013

Smells too much like neem, not enough sandalwood. Reminds me of a hospital or resale shop. The soap is drying, too.

horrible, a rip off

Posted by Reviewer2417893 on Jun 14, 2008

smells so bad ,had to put it outside, keeps the mice away

Ok.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012

Hard soap that is very good for travel, does not lather all that much. Fairly strong scent, quite woody, with a hint of spice. Slightly drying, and would prefer if it was organic.