Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste, Licorice, 4.16 oz (75 ml/117 g)

HERBAL TOOTHPASTE

Posted by Reviewer1872080 on Oct 12, 2007

I HAVE USED THIS TOOTHPASTE FOR OVER 23 YEARS AND KNOW THERE IS NO TOOTHPASTE ON THE MARKET THAT CAN COMPARE TO THIS AYUVEDIC TOOTHPASTE.

My second order of this product because it works!

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Mar 05, 2008

With neem, peelu, and tea tree included in this product, my gum health has been maintained/improved w/o floride amd other usual, commercial additives, I'll likely continue to use this, works well for me.

It makes your gums and teeths feel super-clean!

Posted by Reviewer3214196 on Sep 05, 2013

Amazing stuff, that actually works :-) The taste is so unusual, mild, minty-fresh, without being overpowering, with subtle tones of licorice, cinnamon and all other kinds of zingly herbal goodness! You can actually feel the toothpaste working as you brush, it makes your gums feel super-clean, your teeth sparkle, have the squeaky-clean feeling and the subtle flavours are just stunning. I was looking for a natural tooth paste without nasty saccharin or other artificial sweeteners, and I've found it. It also has no fluoride. I have to say, quite honestly, that this is the best toothpaste I have ever used in my life! The freshness that it leaves in your mouth many hours later is subtle, but "there" and your teeth still fell so incredibly clean and zingy as if you'd just brushed your teeth a few minutes ago. It doesn't overpower the taste of coffee or food, it almost takes a step back while you're eating and drinking and then subtly pops back up to let you know it's still helping keep your mouth clean in between brushing. Incredible stuff. Can you tell that I'm seriously impressed! :-) I've just logged into iHerb from the UK and ordered 2 packs as it's actually cheaper to order from here, even with shipping than it would be to buy 2 packs from a store in the UK! (Plus I added some shampoo, tribulus and lip balm and incredibly it was STILL cheaper (with DHL express) than here in the UK for 2 tubes! Buy some today, you won't regret it!

BOMB.COM

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on May 09, 2013

This is so bomb...it leaves your mouth and teeth feeling so clean... and I love how it has all natural ingredients.. At first I was going to attempt to purchase all the essential oils and powders to make my own, but that started to become pricey. So I am very happy to have come across this.. and thanx IHERB for the fast shipping!!

Used to love this, no longer tastes good.

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Feb 27, 2012

This was my favorite fluoride free toothpaste, but recently something has changed. It tastes like peroxide now, and is nasty. I wondered if someone had tampered with it because the taste was so odd, but that wasn't the case, the seal was intact. I will find another brand.