great for cleaning teeth but.......

Posted by 5554505729953016324 on Mar 21, 2016

it leaves my teeth feeling fantastic and keeps them white ,but does not taste like black licorice like i was hoping .more like dirt and cleaning supplies. yet i will never use another toothpaste. the taste is worth the feeling it leaves on my teeth .

White and cool

Posted by 4863069158027997261 on Jan 28, 2016

I will order more of these products. Very tasty, effective and very enjoyable when you know that you are not putting any poisons in your mouth, like the Colgate products with their sodium flouride.

Used to be the best on the market

Posted by 5461223923773212791 on Jan 15, 2016

I've been using this toothpaste since 2008. My teeth and gums love it, and it's basically the only toothpaste I can use without irritation. I loved it because it had a strong licorice flavor, and no after taste. Now after years they've changed the recipe by adding peppermint oil, spearmint oil, eucalyptus oil and menthol, without the text "new better recipe" whatsoever, and I ended up with a tube of non-licoricey -toothpaste, with a minty aftertaste. Sure it cleans the teeth, but it isn't the product I used to love.

excellent

Posted by 5152023396440419232 on Dec 12, 2015

No fluoride, No aluminium Physical cleaning and last but not least I noticed physical WHITENING after using this Nice taste No need to rinse mouth with tons of water after use as with chemical toothpaste

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Nov 20, 2015

I really enjoy this toothpaste. My grandson of 6 years asked my daughter to buy him a tube. If you like licorice you will love this one. The ingredients are impressive.

Great Toothpaste!

Posted by 5751822139919905706 on Nov 07, 2015

Had no idea that IHerb carried this product, came across it when searching for another product. I could not believe the great price, so I bought 4 tubes! Must love licorice or else do not purchase it! It is not a goopy toothpaste, it is more like a paste so a little goes a long way. We like that it is fluoride-free and has 24 herbal extracts in it. Good results at the dentist's office!

I love this Toothpaste

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 24, 2015

I can't add anymore rave reviews to how wonderful this toothpaste is as so many others have done, so I will stop here.

The best!

Posted by JoysWorld on Sep 10, 2015

My gums and teeth are healthier than they have ever been!

Amazing toothpaste. We love it.

Posted by 4746384829603520774 on Apr 10, 2015

We really love this brand, they are healthy, taste good and clean well. On iHerb we got really good deal on it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on Apr 06, 2015

This is mild toothpaste, maybe i do not order again. I dont Like so much.