Tastes really nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

It's a squirt-bottle, so if your aim is true it's easy to use. I could wish for it to be a little bit less sweet, but that's just me. If you like a mild refreshing mouthwash, this is for you.

I like it

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

I like it. Great natural composition! Pleasant sweet taste, very refreshing mouth. Removes gum disease.

good

Posted by 5260166492849837714 on Aug 01, 2013

refreshing feeling after rinsing with it.

Not sure if it works

Posted by 4944768007364060866 on Aug 24, 2013

I've been looking for alternative to my regular mouthwash. This one is very nice, without any alcohol and very herbal. I loved it. Just not sure if it worked or not. Because a nice mouthwash is definitely not enough these days...

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1296961 on Apr 02, 2015

do not know if it works to prevent. but I use it for more then three years it just feels right.

I Like It

Posted by 5367081275321553243 on Aug 27, 2015

I think it is good. It is somewhat expensive. I want one that does not contain glycerin. This glycerin does not hurt or sting my teeth. Maybe it is different. I think it is bad for you. I have not found a better one. I wish it was a little cheaper. It contains a good mix of herbs.

Natural mouthwash

Posted by 4642550404708383005 on Feb 02, 2016

For a natural mouthwash, this one's pretty good. It has so many wonderful ingredients, including neem and xylitol. It is Leaping Bunny approved, which is a plus. My only complaint is the taste. It kind of tastes like chlorine or something. However, with as many natural and healing ingredients, it's easily overlooked.