My favorite natural mouthwash by far

Posted by Donica on Apr 22, 2013

I have tried a few different natural mouthwashes by different brands and I have not been too satisfied. I don't like minty, burning mouthwashes and most of them have burned and stung. I had to get used to the burning. This mouthwash, in contrast, is actually rather sweet and tasty. There is no sting or burn when I use it. I use it in conjunction with the foam-free fennel toothpaste by the same brand and my tooth are whiter and healthier. I love this stuff so much that I had to buy a backup, immediately.

If you like black licorice, you'll like this mouthwash

Posted by 4811693915900287361 on Sep 17, 2012

Auromere was a perfectly good mouthwash. However, it's flavor is very distinctly anise. If you like black licorice, you'll like this product. But if anise is not your thing, skip it for a minty, cinnamon or citrus flavored mouthwash from another brand.

Finally I found my favorite one!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 26, 2012

I like it, love it and I will shop another bottle when I finish this one, with no doubt. My throat is clean from constant stret infection and from being swollen as I gargle my throat each time I flush my teeth. I like this herbaly sweet taste, it is not too strong, very good combination of herbs.

great

Posted by SHaneSHka on Mar 18, 2012

i like it very much

Tastes really nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

It's a squirt-bottle, so if your aim is true it's easy to use. I could wish for it to be a little bit less sweet, but that's just me. If you like a mild refreshing mouthwash, this is for you.

my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2024728 on Dec 08, 2011

its my favorite mouthwash! Very efective .

Recommended

Posted by 4717451480406323531 on Aug 17, 2013

Love this product

Great mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Aug 30, 2013

Taste great .... works great!

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2078185 on Oct 27, 2013

You get your money's worth with this one! it is powerful against dental issues. I highly recommend it.

Disappointed it has xylitol

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 22, 2014

I avoid xylitol in the same way I avoid fluoride. Otherwise this product tastes great but it should remove the xylitol

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »