Not suitable for me

Posted by 5756843230829658994 on Nov 02, 2015

I have very sensitive skin & Eczema,The first time i used this soap but it makes my skin extremely itchy and Latong immediately,it's not suitable for me and can only throw it away~

not for me

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on Jul 22, 2014

I used this on my face and it dried my skin up, used it to wash hands and in shower until it was used up, wouldn't buy it again, just not suitable for my skin type it may be ok for others

Too strong perfume

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 28, 2012

Too strong a perfume smell for my nose, sorry but i prefer an unscented soap over all others.

Didn't help

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

No change on my body since started using it, and the smell is horrible!

It has a weird smell.

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

This soap dries my skin. It has strong and weird smell.

skunk )

Posted by Sholik on Apr 15, 2011

horrible smell, interrupting other smells in the bathroom, could not get used to the smell, get away. dry skin, were taken for this purpose

dont like the smell!!!

Posted by Reviewer1508227 on Mar 21, 2011

i hate the smell,

Rejuvenating.

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Feb 28, 2009

I rotate several facial soaps from India. This is one I like very much. My son thought it was drying, but it is actually tightening which I like.

disappointing packaging

Posted by Reviewer1122553 on Feb 27, 2009

I wrote you weeks ago to tell you how disappointed I was in the gift soaps I bought for my sister. I choose your soap bars because the boxes they were shown in were so beautiful -- lo and behold, the soaps she rec'd were wrapped in plastic or paper -- not looking at all like a gift. False advertising to show them in the pretty boxes.

NOT "FRAGRANCE FREE"

Posted by Reviewer2018832 on Jan 21, 2009

This product came up when I searched for "fragrance free" items. It may be free of perfumes BUT it has a very strong herbal scent which activates my allergic reaction to fragrances. I had the same problem with their shampoo. The culprit was probably the Tulsi (Holy Basil) oil in both products. I hope I can send it in without a rating since this is not a criteria for most people but is critical to those of us who are sensitive.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »