neem toothpaste

Posted by nslnsl on Apr 21, 2014

+ foams well + natural + leaves the mouth feeling quite fresh - very mild mint flavour. Licorice was stronger - stains my toothbrush

numb tongue!

Posted by 5621239802178771759 on Mar 11, 2014

I love liquorice and aniseed flavours, so I love the taste of this toothpaste - however it leaves me with a numb tongue overnight and all the next day which inhibits my eating!

Not pleased with this toothpaste

Posted by 5564889794410456656 on Aug 18, 2015

After only a matter of weeks my teeth had started to become darker and brown in between. However it significantly improved my previous problem with regular mouth ulcers.

Not for me

Posted by 5459109573355226921 on May 28, 2016

Made my teeth really sensitive. I will go back to jason toothpaste.

Lots of bubbles probably due to SLS

Posted by 4863045990113872045 on Jul 30, 2016

I purchased this toothpaste because of its low price that made me think why not give it a try. I'm using it thrice so far and I was wondering why it makes so much foamy bubbles unlike other natural toothpastes. I see why now after reading others' reviews and comments about the SLS in this toothpaste. The scent of it is not overwhelming but it does feel like scaling my teeth much. I will use it only from time to time and won't buy it again unfortunately.

Bought this cause it was really cheap, on offer but....

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Aug 17, 2016

I dont't like the added mint, leaves a disgusting aftertaste

Okay

Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 25, 2016

Appreciate that its ingredients are mostly natural and it doesn't contain fluoride. However, it did little to whiten my teeth and/or freshen breath, even when brushing with an electric toothbrush.

No la volveré a comprar

Posted by 4718170595418678148 on Dec 01, 2016

No me gusta el sabor a regaliz que me deja en la boca, pensaba que sabría a menta pero no es así y tampoco el color marron que tiene el dentrífico, le doy dos estrellas porque me dejaba los dientes blancos.

The flavor and texture is unpleasant

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Mar 10, 2014

I'm sure it is preferable to just baking soda, but the flavor and texture are unpleasant.

good

Posted by 5346103192684123120 on Apr 04, 2016

Good