neem toothpaste

Posted by nslnsl on Apr 21, 2014

+ foams well + natural + leaves the mouth feeling quite fresh - very mild mint flavour. Licorice was stronger - stains my toothbrush

numb tongue!

Posted by 5621239802178771759 on Mar 11, 2014

I love liquorice and aniseed flavours, so I love the taste of this toothpaste - however it leaves me with a numb tongue overnight and all the next day which inhibits my eating!

Not pleased with this toothpaste

Posted by 5564889794410456656 on Aug 18, 2015

After only a matter of weeks my teeth had started to become darker and brown in between. However it significantly improved my previous problem with regular mouth ulcers.

good

Posted by 5346103192684123120 on Apr 04, 2016

Good

Auromere, Herbal Toothpaste, Fresh Mint,

Posted by 5645245999224322570 on Apr 03, 2014

This product has a strong taste; it reminded me of black licorice. It’s difficult to swallow.

Fairy tale

Posted by 5172401706852402549 on Apr 21, 2014

I have been using a toothpaste more than 3 weeks now. The effect is low than my expectations. Im not a smoker, my teeth are not stained or yellow. But as i see all the written magic whitening was just a fairy tale. But need to mention that results differ from person to person. Quite possible that others may get better results than me.,

NO ME GUSTA DEMASIADO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

La pasta tiene un olor amarronado, me ha teñido el cepillo de dientes. Limpia bien pero no es que note una limpieza de 10 en mi boca, para mí el sabor es algo fuerte, prefiero la pasta de dientes de la marca Now Solutions. No volveré a comprarla. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

not so good

Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 16, 2014

although it has safe ingredients, the toothpaste left stains on my toothbrush and lavatory

Gross, doesn't lather, disappointing

Posted by j44lee on Sep 04, 2014

It also stains your bathroom sink, so better rinse it after brushing your teeth. The color and feel is like mud or clay. I like that it's natural, but I would NOT get this again.

Strange taste

Posted by Reviewer3037449 on Sep 19, 2014

The taste was to experimental for my taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »