New To iHerb?

Auromere, Herbal Toothpaste, Fresh Mint, 4.16 oz (75 ml/117 g)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

The flavor and texture is unpleasant

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Mar 10, 2014

I'm sure it is preferable to just baking soda, but the flavor and texture are unpleasant.

numb tongue!

Posted by 5621239802178771759 on Mar 11, 2014

I love liquorice and aniseed flavours, so I love the taste of this toothpaste - however it leaves me with a numb tongue overnight and all the next day which inhibits my eating!

Auromere, Herbal Toothpaste, Fresh Mint,

Posted by 5645245999224322570 on Apr 03, 2014

This product has a strong taste; it reminded me of black licorice. It’s difficult to swallow.

neem toothpaste

Posted by namsze on Apr 21, 2014

+ foams well + natural + leaves the mouth feeling quite fresh - very mild mint flavour. Licorice was stronger - stains my toothbrush

Fairy tale

Posted by 5172401706852402549 on Apr 21, 2014

I have been using a toothpaste more than 3 weeks now. The effect is low than my expectations. Im not a smoker, my teeth are not stained or yellow. But as i see all the written magic whitening was just a fairy tale. But need to mention that results differ from person to person. Quite possible that others may get better results than me.,

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »