Nice Enough, but for the SLS

Posted by HawaiianViking on Feb 04, 2013

The Positives: I like this product's mix of herbal and mineral ingredients; Some people have commented that the taste of "Licorice" is overpowering, but I don't find it so; The price is good and it's certified cruelty free. The Negatives: With the obvious thought and care that's gone in to this product's formulation, it's beyond me why they would include Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS); While SLS produces foaming action, it's not necessary in this case, and it causes the inside of my mouth to "peel" and causes some people to develop oral lesions/cankers. I would probably buy this product more often and rate it more highly if the SLS were to be deleted.

Nothing special

Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Jun 08, 2016

Claims to be concentrated, but it foams like any other toothpaste. Worth a try though.

Great taste - but left me a runne nose

Posted by 5422043964616205496 on Mar 10, 2014

Something in this toothpaste gave me extreme sneezing-attacks (15-20 sneezes in a row), following sore lungs and a runny nose out of this world. TOo bad :)

OK toothpaste

Posted by odereviews on May 12, 2014

Plenty of nice natural ingredients, but I wouldn't mind if this would also have Xylitol.

great if not for the SLS

Posted by 5281661508377593823 on Jun 17, 2016

not minty, it's licorice tasting but I don't mind it. It leaves teeth feeling cleaner than the big brand pastes. gums also been feeling better since trying this. really hope they get rid of the SLS, and if they do, will definately repurchase.

doesn't really clean teeth as well as i had hoped

Posted by 5523478473143407758 on Sep 15, 2016

mouth doesn't feel as fresh and clean as I had hoped

has SLS in it so wont buy again

Posted by Reviewer2674658 on May 19, 2016

Jason's one has fluoride in it

I'm not sure if it does anything

Posted by iherbyfan on Jun 11, 2016

It is a toothpaste for sure, but whenever i'm using this, my teeth feel quite 'sore' as compared to conventional toothpastes. Like it's not really cleaning that well. Will not purchase at full price.

JUST NORMAL

Posted by 4985845759989640037 on Jun 14, 2016

I DON'T FEEL ANY DIFFERENT!

Tastes okay

Posted by 4658301724314498074 on Jun 16, 2016

I love, love, love Auromere toothpastes although this is not my favourite flavour. Has a "dentist" like taste to me :)