good

Posted by 5000714628243161268 on Jun 27, 2016

It's a good product~ I bought it with special price! Totally worth to buy it

Great

Posted by Reviewer2616364 on Feb 25, 2009

I really like that this toothpaste has a good balance. It foams up nicely and I feel it really cleans. The taste of licorce is kind of strong though.

Auromere, Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste, Fresh Mint, 4.16 oz (117 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 05, 2016

Would be perfect if it would have more sense of freshness, more power of such big pile of herbs, oils, etc. Now it is very mild and light, it is very strange taking into account its composition of so many various ingredients. I would say it is suitable for children, too because of such mildness.

The toothpaste has great cleaning properties

Posted by 5129840563223141606 on May 23, 2016

The after brushing is like super clean, the taste might take awhile to get use to it. It doesn't have the usual sweet taste like most tooth paste.

This is very good!

Posted by 4878265260322862741 on Jun 16, 2016

This toothpaste is much better than the big brands.

Teeth feel really clean

Posted by 5205615393620414732 on Jun 19, 2016

I really like the way my teeth feel so clean after using this product, and of course I appreciate that I am not putting any chemicals in my body. Have bought 2 tubes already, and will continue to buy for all the family.

Toothpaste

Posted by 4755713379435891089 on Sep 29, 2016

Weird color. It's like clay. It has delicate mint taste.

good

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Sep 29, 2016

I like this toothpaste and it does have great ingredients. I tried it because it was on sale but I will be going back to my favourite toothpaste by Now Foods called Xyliwhite. I've had better dental checkups since using that one

Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3289297 on Oct 01, 2016

It is a good toothpaste, very refreshing and it has good cleaning properties. However, I found that it makes me thirsty and this dryness in my mouth disturbs my sleep, possibly because it is herbal and herbs have drying properties (the same happen when you drink herbal tea before going to sleep), so I'm using it in the morning only and it's working well as you drink liquids during the day anyway.

Pleasant taste

Posted by 4716825969301836891 on Oct 02, 2016

The toothpaste has a pleasant taste. Not sure if it works as well as normal toothpaste since I have not used it long enough