My only choice right now!

Posted by olofpersson on May 16, 2012

Smells wonderful (a light scent of liquorice). The hair feels smooth and shiny! Lasts for many months (if you don´t have to much hair, that is). :-)

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3047867 on Jul 14, 2013

I have used this for about 5 years now and like all there products.

Neem Plus 5 Shampoo

Posted by Justnatural on Nov 14, 2014

I have thin and fatty hair. Regularly I wash my hair every two days. I did not see any differences, my Hair keeps getting very fast fatty. Maybe it needs a while...

Very good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Sep 30, 2011

makes my hear shiny and alive.

love the scent

Posted by Reviewer3271746 on Oct 26, 2011

nice as shampoo and body wash

good product

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 17, 2015

It is a good shampoo for oily hair - it cleanses well but not too harsh, hair is shiny after washing, it doesn't tangle hair. The main thing is that I would recommend not to use it too often that hair wouldn't get used to it. At first, my hair still looked good and didn't need washing (I wash my hair every other day).

Fresh clean scalp

Posted by 4817184377672932339 on Jun 18, 2015

My scalp feels super clean without drying out the scalp. Gives a natural shine. Very few shampoos can do this. Bonus - All natural.

GREAT!

Posted by 5487585670417625996 on Sep 09, 2015

I'm brunette, with middle length/normal/fine/thinning hair. I wash my hair every other day. I've switched my hair care products to this Auromere Neem Plus 5 Shampoo and Auromere Pre-Shampoo Conditioner Hair Oil, and I love the combination! Before, I was using Aveda's Invanti Ayurvedic 3-Step program for 6-8 months, which was not only pricey but sadly nothing exceptional... With this combination of Auromere products, my hair looks noticeably stronger, softer, moisturized, shinier and overall healthier! The herbal scent is light, not artificial, and its much milder than the conditioner oil's scent. It lingers a little in my hair which I don't mind. I really like this shampoo + pre-shampoo conditioner oil too much! From the ayuverdic ingredients to what it does to my hair and scalp. I don't need a lot with this shampoo, even when my hair is covered with the conditioning oil. This shampoo is a quite consistent/thick orangy colored gel and it lathers very well. Great product as most of Auromere's.

the best shampoo for oily hair

Posted by 5323450017700729714 on May 09, 2014

I used to wash my hair everyday, but with this shampoo I can wash my hair every two days. Strong smell doesn't bother me. I highly recommend this shampoo for oily hair. I will re-order the shampoo as soon as it is on the stock.

Not sure I like the smell, BUT

Posted by Reviewer1412839 on May 18, 2011

I do like the way this cleans my hair w/out stripping it. Makes my scalp feel good - non drying to skin like other shampoos.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »