Did nothing.

Posted by 5577926163868063178 on Oct 02, 2016

This is a very heavy oil and smells very nearly like straight up sesame oil. Which, personally, i do not find pleasant. But that's just an opinion. Others might like that. As for performance, i would not suggest this for someone with fine hair as it really weighs it down a lot - even after about 5 shampoos it was still noticeably weighed down. It was moisturizing and did seem to help condition nicely, but is probably best for those with very coarse and dry hair. I was hoping the botanicals would help with some hair loss but the sesame base seemed to negate any effects due to possible estrogenic effects on me. Also, please be careful as this product will likely make the floor of your shower quite slippery.

DID NOT LIKE

Posted by 5029901467094570298 on Jul 07, 2016

SMELL SO BAD I DID NOT USE IT

Posted by 4776635542999821037 on Oct 08, 2016

I didn't like this AT ALL. I hated the smell, but the main reason I hated this was that it made my hair so soft that my curl activation products didn't work. In other words, it turned my naturally curly hair into a big poof ball. My hair was too soft and lacked definition. I also had A LOT of hair fallout when detangling.

Thick oil

Posted by 5262462037184150319 on Dec 03, 2016

Thick oil

ni fu ni fa

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Nov 21, 2014

Compré este producto pensando que sería una crema sin darme cuenta de que pone "oil". Es una mezcla de aceites sin más. A mí no me funciona como acondicionador, ni me desenreda el pelo ni me aporta suavidad. No repetiré

not so good

Posted by 5516668335880572506 on Feb 18, 2016

Not for me

open product

Posted by 4923626655117822693 on May 08, 2016

the product was open not a new one and has a bad smell