Not great

Posted by MyDewHerb on Oct 03, 2013

Got this for a friend with curly hair, she was looking for something natural to help her restore her hair after giving birth. She did not like this product at all, unfortunately.

Did not help me

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Jun 06, 2015

I bought this to see if it helps my shedding. It was hard to use as the smell is strong and the hair looks soggy and oily after use, so I had to stay indoors while using, plus after a few weeks' use (at least) I did not see any change for the better in my hair and have since stopped using it.

made me breakout on my scalp and along hariline

Posted by 5118692699849404772 on May 10, 2016

so i guess the oil was too rich for me. it made me breakout. i only left it on my hair for less than 5 minutes. then i washed it off with auromere shampoo. when i stopped using this, the breakouts along my hairline and scalp stopped. would probably categorise my scalp as normal, hair is low porosity type, i live in topical, humid country.

Too oily

Posted by 5337925839728068088 on May 18, 2016

Can mix with the shampoo in use

aweful smell+ good result

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Dec 01, 2016

I have dry curly long hair. I use this oil together with magnesium salts: put salts on scalp and oil along the hair, cover everything with plastic bag and towel, leave it for one hour at least. I do it for one month now twice a week. The quality of hair improved, but the smell is still something hard to stand. I think next time I will order jojoba oil in stead of this one.