Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

love it

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 28, 2012

A mixture of oil, which is applied to the hair before shampooing. Before every wash I put on the scalp and hair and hold for about an hour, and only then wash off all the shampoo. After washing your hair living and shiny, the scalp moisturized and no dandruff. Only the smell is not very pleasant.

great

Posted by 5312329744700499950 on Feb 09, 2013

I love to deep condition my hair with a pre shampoo hot oil type treatment at least once a week. I have used everything from pure coconut oil to sunflower oil, and I like this the best because it saves me the step of blending my own oils. Also, my hair just absorbs this and after I shampoo it out and condition my hair does not feel greasy, just super soft. ( for reference I have long, semi wavy and dry hair that has a tendency to frizz)I'm not sure about it growing more hair, but it does make the hair I have feel much nicer. I also did not find the smell offensive at all, but if you do it is light enough that a couple of drops of essential oil will mask it. I tried it with spearmint EO and my hair smelled great for days.

Hidrata y acondiciona el cabello

Posted by DelikatEssences on May 20, 2014

Un aceite ayurvédico maravilloso para el pelo, yo lo aplico la noche de antes para dejarlo actuar y al día siguiente lavármelo por la mañana, el resultado es espectacular. Había usado otros aceites ayurvédicos comprados en tienda hindúes en Londres y éste los supera en textura, olor y resultados.

Moisturizing, Protective!

Posted by 5153473914451475247 on Oct 16, 2015

This is amazing stuff! I've used it twice and both times it has left my hair noticeably more glossy and softer to the touch. The smell is also unique, it's quite pleasant like maple & nuts until the neem scent sets in. However, the scent only lasts until you wash it out!

aceite prelavado

Posted by Reviewer2258365 on Nov 13, 2014

Huele regular-mal. No se si es que este no está en buen estado. Es muy completo, y como aceite prelavado está muy bien. Repetiré

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »