Why does the queen have so soft hair? Well...

Posted by VikingQueen on Feb 09, 2016

I wanted to try this product, but I didn't have any expectations. And so it happened that my mind was blown. This makes my hair SO soft when I leave it in for a couple of hours before washing. And it hasn't affected my hair color in any way. What a deal! The only thing my queenly nose doesn't like so much is the smell. It smells like I have satay sauce all over my head.

Love this, very conditioning!

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016

This is a great product. It is a mixture of oils to leave in before shampooing - preferably with Auromere's blend. I leave it in anywhere from 5 mins to overnight and my hair is happy with that. Since using this product my damaged hair is smoother and healthier. Love this and will buy another bottle when finished.

Moisturizing, Protective!

Posted by 5153473914451475247 on Oct 16, 2015

This is amazing stuff! I've used it twice and both times it has left my hair noticeably more glossy and softer to the touch. The smell is also unique, it's quite pleasant like maple & nuts until the neem scent sets in. However, the scent only lasts until you wash it out!

best

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Apr 14, 2015

I started using this conditioning oil after giving birth to my son when I noticed an enourmous hair loss and it actually coped with it - now I see many new hair on my scalp (it looks like a fringe now - 2-3 cm long :D). I used it as a mask and left it on my hair for several hours, I advise to use it regurlarly minimum once a week.

efectivo

Posted by Reviewer2881345 on Feb 21, 2015

muy bueno, es una mezcla de aceites muy completa y realmente se nota la diferencia cuando lo usas, deja el pelo suavisimo y con mejor aspecto

Excellent oil

Posted by 5598796988673744664 on Jan 13, 2015

Oil mask ready Stops dropping and makes hair is pleasant and fun ..

aceite prelavado

Posted by Reviewer2258365 on Nov 13, 2014

Huele regular-mal. No se si es que este no está en buen estado. Es muy completo, y como aceite prelavado está muy bien. Repetiré

Prevent hair loss

Posted by Ivlanna on Oct 07, 2014

I will order this product again, really good to prevent hair loss.

Buen acondicionador

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Jun 26, 2014

Intento dejarlo al menos un par de horas antes de lavar el pelo, y aunque al principio parece que si no te enjabonas al menos tres veces no se va del todo el aceite, es suficiente con un lavado normal. Deja el pelo nutrido y suave. Me gusta mucho.

Hidrata y acondiciona el cabello

Posted by DelikatEssences on May 20, 2014

Un aceite ayurvédico maravilloso para el pelo, yo lo aplico la noche de antes para dejarlo actuar y al día siguiente lavármelo por la mañana, el resultado es espectacular. Había usado otros aceites ayurvédicos comprados en tienda hindúes en Londres y éste los supera en textura, olor y resultados.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »