New To iHerb?

Auromere, Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask, .71 oz (20 g) (Discontinued Item)

combo skin

Posted by Reviewer2167070 on May 04, 2008

best used on face at night wake up with amazing skin and a great price everyone should try this

great results...and great price!

Posted by Reviewer2675647 on May 15, 2008

I have very very sensitive skin and am always picking out just the right things to use on my body because of it. This product is excellent! I used it head to toe and saw immediate results after washing it off. My skin became smoother, softer, evenly toned and I also got a bit of color to my pale skin (due to the little bit that soaked into my skin.). I haven't broken out into any acne or rashes afterwards which I'm usually concerned about when using new products. This stuff is fun to use; kinda messy but it's great after a light shower and makes you feel super clean.

Auromere Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask,

Posted by Reviewer1892440 on Jan 21, 2008

Loved how soft my skin felt. Need to rinse off skin thoroughly or will stain towels or clothing.

smooth skin!

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Apr 10, 2008

I have yet to use it in the actual shower..only used it on my face...my skin was very smooth!

No, thanks!

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 18, 2010

Maybe if they provided it in a more pasty form, I could have been able to make less mess. I hated inhaling the dust while trying to dissolve the powder and it didn't do much for my skin either.