smoothing for itchy dogs

Posted by 5076471939076437818 on Apr 20, 2016

I can tell my dog enjoys the bath when I'm using this. It smooths her itchy skin-French Bulldog. However the smell is not strong, I know why because it's concentrate and natural. I'm not really complaining bout that.

Not at all happy with the service!!!

Posted by 5648536955963895004 on Feb 01, 2016

Any customers ordering from india, I strongly advise you to be careful as there is a charge of 50% of the buying cost for customs clearance. If you refuse to pay the customs fee, you will not receive the goods or the refund. iHerb refuses to pay the return shipping costs. So in the end, you will lose your money and have no goods. So please be cautious of this.

Love this natural shampoo

Posted by limango on Dec 08, 2015

It works well, leaves the coat soft and cleans well. What else to hope for in a natural dog shampoo? I will look to purchase again when it runs out. We are alternating it with another shampoo right now. Just ordered the 2nd bottle, still loving it!

very nice shampoo!!

Posted by 4750555489161605524 on Nov 22, 2015

It has a mild scent and it made my dogs hair shiny and soft!

More then satisfied!

Posted by Slavyana on Aug 05, 2015

Nice concentrate. Came well packed, in additional pack, but still managed to open somehow, so about a spoon-volume came out- no problem with this! Smells nice (not too much, more gently, i would say). For a white hair dog - I got King-Charles- it is OK!

Work well

Posted by KiwiKent on Jun 26, 2015

We have a very smelly bull dog that needs washing weekly. This shampoo smells great and doesn't irritate him Iherb provides incredible service, price and quality. Shipping downunder to Australia cost $8 and arrives normally with 6-8 days. If this review helped click YES and click on the blue text above (kiwikent) for more reviews.

Best dog shampoo

Posted by Mincruiser on May 12, 2015

This is the best dog shampoo I have ever used. Non-toxic and a little goes a long way. Lovely, natural non-perfumed scent.

Not for very sensitive skin doggies

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on May 08, 2015

The smell is nice and the bottle will last a long time since you do not have to use much for one wash. My dog has very sensitive skin - this is a bit too harsh for him. Personally I love lavender but I don't think it helps him. For doggies with very sensitive skin, oatmeal (preferably organic) shampoo is a better option.

My dog is sooo soft!

Posted by 4742192578031721980 on Apr 21, 2015

This is by far the best shampoo I have tried for my dog. She is so soft and it does seem to help the itching a bit as well.

for my puppy

Posted by 5598888061454568186 on Mar 31, 2015

my puppy has kind of skin trouble. will try this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »