Eczema

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on May 04, 2010

I use this on my son's severe eczema. It doesn't cure it, but it relieves the pain and covers the seepiness. He likes it cuz it doesn't sting.

High quality organic product

Posted by Reviewer2077787 on Nov 27, 2010

Zinc not only a diaper balm that's a good non toxic sun block also.

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer3174845 on Dec 03, 2010

When applied regularly, it helped improve my son's skin condition. It does fight diaper rash. As soon as I see any traces of red skin, I apply it and the problem solved!

I don't even have a baby!

Posted by Reviewer3354291 on Nov 29, 2011

This is the most natural zinc balm available. Try using it to speed up healing after shaving, waxing, on cuts or blemishes. It works great!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3271763 on Mar 01, 2010

I love it! Non sticky, soft cream. I will buy it again.

Best cream for my natural baby!

Posted by Reviewer3032572 on Nov 03, 2010

I've been good with not exposing my baby to the slew of chemicals in supposed baby products. This one is my go to. I use it at night for preventative purposes and she has not had a diaper rash!

Diaper Balm

Posted by Reviewer1987495 on Apr 10, 2011

Love this balm. It comes off cleanly and yet offers good protection. Only need to squeeze out about 0.3cm per use.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2310736 on Feb 06, 2011

I was hunting a paraben free rash ointment and decided to give this a go, and am quite pleased. The only reason I give this 4 out of 5 stars is it was a little watery when I opened it, and took a few squirts to get the cream. However, my daughter does not scream when I apply this, so I assume it doesnt burn - which makes me very happy! I will re-oder this.

good

Posted by Reviewer2452380 on Jun 01, 2011

this product is safe and helpful for my daughter's eczema. i mixed it with avalon baby lotion, it works well.

Great balm

Posted by Reviewer1564374 on Jul 06, 2011

This cream is not very oily, unfragranced, pergect for babies. I used it on my baby to treat a heat rash.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »