This one is really good.

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Sep 08, 2009

My son who is phobic about how his hair is washed ever since a soap-in-the-eye incidence with California Baby shampoo had no reaction to this shampoo. It must be tear-free just like it said on the bottle. A definite keeper!

Soft silky and glossy hair!

Posted by Reviewer2745899 on Jun 23, 2010

I was using Nature's Baby for my daughter before I found this. Nature's Baby tends to leave her hair a bit dry, but Avalon Organics leaves her hair soft, silky and glossy!

Mild and Gentle

Posted by Reviewer2733218 on Nov 21, 2009

This is the only soap I'll use on my baby as he gas eczema and it does not irritate his skin at all- It is very gentle--I LOVE IT...I would also like to mention the WONDERFUL customer service iherb has---they make sure the customer is completely satisfied--which makes them stand out above the rest!!

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1091782 on Jan 19, 2010

This is great shampoo for kids and adults! I love using it myself. Leaves my hair so soft.

good

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Apr 08, 2010

my kids like it

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3271763 on Jun 11, 2010

Smells like lemon, no irritation on my baby's sensitive skin. I'll buy it again!

Супер!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 15, 2012

Очень хорошее мыло-шампунь с легким запахом лимона, замечательно пенится. ********* Very good soap / shampoo, the smell of lemon , Fine foam. ********* סבון / שמפו טוב - ריח לימון , הרבה קצף. *********

gentle

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on May 24, 2014

This is gentle and has minimal sting to my eyes when I put some on my wash cloth to wash my eye lid margins. It is not completely sting free with direct contact, but close! Update --I've recently added to my foaming dispenser in a 1:4 shampoo:water on my sink counter to wash my face and there was no stinging! I think it would be unlikely that a child would experience anything but a pleasant bath while washing their hair with this. The light scent is natural and pretty.

Good product

Posted by pollytan on Oct 21, 2012

It lather well, leave a nice smell (my 6year old commented smell like orange) and it leave the hair soft and manageable. It's good for body too and there is no need to have a separate body wash.

very good