This one is really good.

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Sep 08, 2009

My son who is phobic about how his hair is washed ever since a soap-in-the-eye incidence with California Baby shampoo had no reaction to this shampoo. It must be tear-free just like it said on the bottle. A definite keeper!

Soft silky and glossy hair!

Posted by Reviewer2745899 on Jun 23, 2010

I was using Nature's Baby for my daughter before I found this. Nature's Baby tends to leave her hair a bit dry, but Avalon Organics leaves her hair soft, silky and glossy!

Mild and Gentle

Posted by Reviewer2733218 on Nov 21, 2009

This is the only soap I'll use on my baby as he gas eczema and it does not irritate his skin at all- It is very gentle--I LOVE IT...I would also like to mention the WONDERFUL customer service iherb has---they make sure the customer is completely satisfied--which makes them stand out above the rest!!

ALWAYS LEAKING

Posted by Reviewer2442894 on Nov 28, 2010

Ordered many times, always leaked during shipment. Please try to ship out all liquid items standing upright. Thank you.

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1091782 on Jan 19, 2010

This is great shampoo for kids and adults! I love using it myself. Leaves my hair so soft.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3271763 on Jun 11, 2010

Smells like lemon, no irritation on my baby's sensitive skin. I'll buy it again!

good

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Apr 08, 2010

my kids like it

Супер!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 15, 2012

Очень хорошее мыло-шампунь с легким запахом лимона, замечательно пенится. ********* Very good soap / shampoo, the smell of lemon , Fine foam. ********* סבון / שמפו טוב - ריח לימון , הרבה קצף. *********

gentle

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on May 24, 2014

This is gentle and has minimal sting to my eyes when I put some on my wash cloth to wash my eye lid margins. It is not completely sting free with direct contact, but close! Update --I've recently added to my foaming dispenser in a 1:4 shampoo:water on my sink counter to wash my face and there was no stinging! I think it would be unlikely that a child would experience anything but a pleasant bath while washing their hair with this. The light scent is natural and pretty.

Overall great performer!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I use it on my 3 year old and 6 month old. A little bit goes a long way. I like it for its scent and organic ingredients. Would be better if it came in a bigger bottle with pump. A bit hard to dispense if you need to hold the baby in one hand during bath time. I made sure bottle top is opened before I start. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<