Not just for babies...

Posted by Reviewer2806466 on Jun 22, 2009

I LOVE this lotion! I can use it all over(even my face!)and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or break out my skin. I have even started getting compliments on my skin since I have started using it. My 4 year old son doesn't like the way it smells, though! :)

Fantastic for Littlies with Dry Skin

Posted by Reviewer1360817 on Sep 06, 2009

This is absolutely fabulous lotion. I have tried so many products for my little one with ezcema and this is the one that has really made a difference! It works in a matter of days, absorbs in really well, and doesn't have any wheat products in it either which is great if they have a wheat allergy. Honestly I couldn't speak highly enough about this product :)

벌써 4번째 구매

Posted by orangegal on Sep 06, 2010

벨레다크림 등 유분있는 제품들 쓰고 피부 완전 올라온 아가 이거쓰니까 넘 잘맞아요. 가볍게 발리고 끈적임 전혀없어요. 그래도 촉촉하답니다. 아발론로션 가격도 저렴하고 용량도 많고 너무 잘쓰고 있답니다.

good

Posted by Reviewer1487342 on Nov 18, 2010

good

Helped my baby's dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Nov 07, 2012

This is good for Singapore's humid climate. Moisturises my baby's skin adequately without an oily sticky residue

Organic Baby product

Posted by Reviewer1418178 on Jul 12, 2011

There is no scent at all, and it's not greasy! It's good to be used in the place where is humid and hot.

Feels Smooth and Light

Posted by Reviewer1987495 on Sep 05, 2011

This lotion is "oily" enough and yet feels light once applied on skin. Not much of a framgrance, but that is what I like about it. Works well as a massage cream for babay too.

sooooooooooooooo good!

Posted by Reviewer1949981 on Dec 29, 2011

I bought other lotion for my baby before, but this one is much better to be used in winter.

Wonderful...!!!

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on Jan 24, 2012

Its always been a challenge for me to find a moisturizer to put on my face that won't make me break out in a rash. I have now found it. This is not greasy, it is light weight and has no offensive odor (barely has an ordor at all). Its absorbs quickly, leaves skin feeling satiny, and doesn't make my face red. Is great under poweder-type make up. Love it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

due to our line of work, my husbands hands are aways rough and the skin cracks easily. this lotion is quickly absorbed and leaves the skin soft. About the only lotion, that works for us.