Avalon Organics Nourishing Baby Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Aug 15, 2011

I can see why they call this "weightless" - however it just doesn't feel moisturising enough for my liking. It doesn't seem to do much for my skin.

Baby loving!

Posted by Reviewer2367288 on Aug 14, 2011

I bought this product for my 21 month-old son that has eczema and it was very gentle on his skin. It did not irritate like most baby lotions have in the past. I'm hooked!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1764361 on Aug 11, 2011

Like the texture and I think it works for My children's dry skin. And I thought it's a good deal. Will buy this again.

Organic Baby product

Posted by Reviewer1418178 on Jul 12, 2011

There is no scent at all, and it's not greasy! It's good to be used in the place where is humid and hot.

suitable for my daughter

Posted by Reviewer2452380 on Jun 01, 2011

this product is safe and helpful for my daughter's eczema. i mixed it with avalon zinc diaper balm, it works well.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3100465 on Mar 21, 2011

I bought this lotion for my little daughter, because her skin had begun to peel off. We use it 3-4 times a day! Very light texture is easily absorbed, odorless. Moistures well. It's a pity that this product is currently not available for order. I had to order another cream, as our almost over.

Posted by Reviewer1266761 on Mar 20, 2011

Love that it is all natural and scent-free, suitable for those days when baby's skin is feeling a bit itchy or sensitive...great that it does not contain sls or parabens..Only gripe is that it contains alcohol and it doesnt come with a pump dispenser!

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer1293597 on Mar 19, 2011

Affordable lotion and a great quality!! Plus organic ingredients.. I love Avalon organics products!

quick delivery and best quality

Posted by Reviewer2986355 on Mar 17, 2011

quick delivery and best quality

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2720254 on Feb 28, 2011

My daughter is 9months. And I tried a lot of staffs and it will be the best product.