My only shower gel !!

Posted by 4793703639160761375 on Dec 13, 2015

Feels very refreshing but not dry, when I use this for shower. Recommended it, to others. and all of them have said the same thing.

Nice Smell

Posted by jwillock on Mar 15, 2015

Wife loves the scent of this one. Nice shower gel. Feel clean afterwards.

Very pleasant smell

Posted by 5760482384119627937 on Dec 30, 2014

Will consider repurchasing as it has a very soothing and pleasant lavender smell. Does not strip skin of moisture too.

worth buying

Posted by 4696846603396740456 on Aug 20, 2014

Very good

Lavender de luxe!!

Posted by 4778429920656995798 on Aug 12, 2014

Love this, the smell i wonderful and it feels fresh!

Excellent and gentle cleanser

Posted by 5451076243785399669 on Jun 18, 2014

I use Avalon Organics Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner too. I thought why not replace my Dove soap with this, I think they cost around the same anyway when you buy the big bottle. So for the same price I am getting a completely natural, at least 70% organic soap mostly made out of aloe-vera rather than the completely chemical Dove soap. And this stuff does clean properly, just as good as my Dove - maybe even better. With the Dove stuff I would have to use tonnes and tonnes after a sweaty basketball game. Last night had a crazy sweaty basketball game, man I grossed out myself with my stink after. I used this after in the shower, and it was perfect, didn't need to use anywhere as much as Dove to feel clean again, and feel perfect now (the next day).

Very Itchy

Posted by 4970924869244499631 on May 24, 2014

I used this product for about a week and found myself breaking out in rashes. I stopped using it and they disappeared. I have tried using it again and I just started itching immediately and getting rashes. My daughter tried using it and she started itching as well. I am gluten-free and this product has wheat protein. My daughter has less gluten but isn't gluten-free though and she still has a problem.

Good soap

Posted by 4975087582389817534 on May 13, 2014

At first I didn't like the smell (weird lemony smell), but I got used to it. The soap washes well and leaves you with a clean feeling. Will repurchase.

gr8

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on May 08, 2014

FEELS N SMELL super! n i buy it just cuz is not tested on animals!

I like This!

Posted by 5145478670848865874 on May 05, 2014

Lathers extremely well. The scent does not seem to stay with me, as some people have indicated. Does a great job of gently cleansing. The reason for the 4 stars vs. 5 stars is the scent. Not sure what I was expecting, but I guess I'd prefer a more flowery scent. This is not that product. However, I do like it, but prefer to order something else next time. A very good bargain, though.