Doesn't lather up much

Posted by azarova on Nov 04, 2013

This is a clear gel with a very fresh scent which I didn't really like at first but now find myself reaching out more. The scent stays in the bathroom for a while which I like too. The product itself is in my opinion for people with dryer skin, it is pretty gentle and doesn't lather up much, I find myself using higher amounts this way...thankfully the bottle is HUGE. It would be great for people who don't have special skin needs to be addressed or the ones with dry skin. Me with my oily and prone to break outs would better stick with African Black Soap body wash. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Moisturizes and smells great

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

We keep the Avalon Organic, Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash in Nourishing Lavender in our guest bathroom. We always get compliments on it, and sometimes us it ourselves too. It really does leave hair and skin soft, and the smell is nice (not offensive like I find other brands that use artificial scents in their products). The size is great as it lasts a long time, and the bottles, labels and pumps look nice too!

Great for dry skin!

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Nov 15, 2012

Winters in Japan can be very dry. This is especially true if you live and work in concrete buildings. I used to suffer with very dry skin, the skin on my feet would crack and this made walking very painful. But since I've been using this moisturising shower gel, it's no longer a problem. Highly recommended.

Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer3214009 on Jun 19, 2010

I was surprised when it came as I didn't expect it to be so huge! It looked much smaller in the picture.I was pleased by the value I get it from though. It lathers well & smells good, although the lavender scent doesn't stay. I'd love to smell like lavender after my shower. If it contains 100% organic ingredients, I'd give it a 5-star! Currently, it's just 70%.

Lovely Lavender Gel

Posted by Reviewer1841666 on Feb 05, 2010

Quick delivery. Lovely bath gel. Great as a shampoo too. Would order again.

Has natural incredients, long lasting, saves you money, feels great, smels great.

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

The title says it all.

suitable for whole family

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Mar 15, 2014

My baby n I have been using it. very nice fragrance

Nice smelling

Posted by 5713609285203471761 on Mar 20, 2014

Love the scent and great to go "organic"!

gr8

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on May 08, 2014

FEELS N SMELL super! n i buy it just cuz is not tested on animals!

Good soap

Posted by 4975087582389817534 on May 13, 2014

At first I didn't like the smell (weird lemony smell), but I got used to it. The soap washes well and leaves you with a clean feeling. Will repurchase.