Doesn't lather up much

Posted by azarova on Nov 04, 2013

This is a clear gel with a very fresh scent which I didn't really like at first but now find myself reaching out more. The scent stays in the bathroom for a while which I like too. The product itself is in my opinion for people with dryer skin, it is pretty gentle and doesn't lather up much, I find myself using higher amounts this way...thankfully the bottle is HUGE. It would be great for people who don't have special skin needs to be addressed or the ones with dry skin. Me with my oily and prone to break outs would better stick with African Black Soap body wash. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer3214009 on Jun 19, 2010

I was surprised when it came as I didn't expect it to be so huge! It looked much smaller in the picture.I was pleased by the value I get it from though. It lathers well & smells good, although the lavender scent doesn't stay. I'd love to smell like lavender after my shower. If it contains 100% organic ingredients, I'd give it a 5-star! Currently, it's just 70%.

suitable for whole family

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Mar 15, 2014

My baby n I have been using it. very nice fragrance

I like This!

Posted by 5145478670848865874 on May 05, 2014

Lathers extremely well. The scent does not seem to stay with me, as some people have indicated. Does a great job of gently cleansing. The reason for the 4 stars vs. 5 stars is the scent. Not sure what I was expecting, but I guess I'd prefer a more flowery scent. This is not that product. However, I do like it, but prefer to order something else next time. A very good bargain, though.

Soothing bath

Posted by 5647265809310339025 on Jan 02, 2014

Natural and mild for the skin

Avalon Organics Bath & Shower Gel, Lavender

Posted by Reviewer1377247 on Jan 13, 2010

Lavender scent good at bedtime for restful sleep. Has natural ingredients which is good for the skin, the largest organ of the body, and should be taken care of.

Great Smell

Posted by Reviewer1404366 on Jun 21, 2010

And lathers well too. I like knowing that I am not using chemicals on my body. I like this product

Just perfect

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 15, 2010

I'm a fan !

good

Posted by Reviewer2564204 on Nov 11, 2010

good

nice scent!

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Dec 14, 2010

It's very expensive to buy it in Hong Kong. Thanks, iherb! It is a really good bargain!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »