Doesn't lather up much

Posted by azarova on Nov 04, 2013

This is a clear gel with a very fresh scent which I didn't really like at first but now find myself reaching out more. The scent stays in the bathroom for a while which I like too. The product itself is in my opinion for people with dryer skin, it is pretty gentle and doesn't lather up much, I find myself using higher amounts this way...thankfully the bottle is HUGE. It would be great for people who don't have special skin needs to be addressed or the ones with dry skin. Me with my oily and prone to break outs would better stick with African Black Soap body wash. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer3214009 on Jun 19, 2010

I was surprised when it came as I didn't expect it to be so huge! It looked much smaller in the picture.I was pleased by the value I get it from though. It lathers well & smells good, although the lavender scent doesn't stay. I'd love to smell like lavender after my shower. If it contains 100% organic ingredients, I'd give it a 5-star! Currently, it's just 70%.

suitable for whole family

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Mar 15, 2014

My baby n I have been using it. very nice fragrance

I like This!

Posted by 5145478670848865874 on May 05, 2014

Lathers extremely well. The scent does not seem to stay with me, as some people have indicated. Does a great job of gently cleansing. The reason for the 4 stars vs. 5 stars is the scent. Not sure what I was expecting, but I guess I'd prefer a more flowery scent. This is not that product. However, I do like it, but prefer to order something else next time. A very good bargain, though.

packaging changed and price increased

Posted by 5416451887266704751 on Jun 02, 2016

good organic body wash, nice scent, value for money, but recently packaging changed and price increased

nice scent

Posted by 5563046940775768470 on Aug 13, 2016

I'm not especially sensitive to feel how special this product is, but bought it because its organic. It smells great. My 2nd bottle.

Soothing bath

Posted by 5647265809310339025 on Jan 02, 2014

Natural and mild for the skin

Avalon Organics Bath & Shower Gel, Lavender

Posted by Reviewer1377247 on Jan 13, 2010

Lavender scent good at bedtime for restful sleep. Has natural ingredients which is good for the skin, the largest organ of the body, and should be taken care of.

Great Smell

Posted by Reviewer1404366 on Jun 21, 2010

And lathers well too. I like knowing that I am not using chemicals on my body. I like this product

Just perfect