Nice one

Posted by Reviewer3286828 on Jul 13, 2015

Has a truly nice citrus smell, doesn't dry my skin (well, doesn't really hydrate it). Probably a bit too liquid, but goes a long way. Tiene holor cítrico muy bueno, no seca la piel (bueno, tampoco la hidrata mucho). Puede que sea demasiado líquido, pero dura mucho tiempo. Имеет приятный цитрусовый запах, не сушит кожу (впрочем, и не сильно увлажняет ее). Возможно, слегка жидковат, но расходуется достаточно долго.

Lemony Fresh

Posted by 5484869416489937085 on Mar 25, 2014

Love Avalon Organics!..I prefer the Peppermint Shower Gel though!

Delicious scent!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on May 18, 2012

This is a good shower gel, I love the scent which is true lemon ;O) I'll probably repurchase because it cleans well and I like and trust Avalon Organic's products - but there are two factors which keeps it from earning five stars: My skin does feel a little tight after use (before I apply bodylotion) and that may be due to the inclusion of alcohol in the formula- but on the other hand it is present in such small amounts that I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt...;O) The second factor is that the suds 'die' down really quickly as does the aforementioned scent, but that's no big deal. Also, Avalon Organics; do change the stopper to a pump- it's just so much more convenient. All in all, I recommend this !

smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on Oct 25, 2011

Haven't tried it yet, but it smell nice and citrusie

bought for a friend

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Oct 01, 2011

my friend loves the refreshing scent and how it is organic. =)

good!!

Posted by Reviewer2417791 on Jul 13, 2011

good for me!!thanks

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1465874 on Jun 23, 2011

This product is a delight to use and smells so good.

smells great, lathers well

Posted by Reviewer2896118 on Apr 30, 2010

i bought this shower gel because i love the lotion so much, i'm very happy with it.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1916844 on Mar 19, 2010

I love Avalon products. The Lemon smell is great! The Lavender smell is good too.

Avalon Organics Lemon Bath & Shower Gel

Posted by ellelisw on Jan 03, 2010

I love that this cleans without drying out my skin without irritation on any sensitive parts. I use it to shave legs, as well, and the lather is just thick enough to do the trick while not being overly foamy. But I knock off a star because I do not care for the lemon scent which smells like a sticky lemon candy or dish soap. I'd prefer the grapefruit&geranium scent if iHerb would stock it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »