lovely lemon smell

Posted by Reviewer2386061 on Feb 25, 2009

This is a very mild shower gel. I will buy it again.

Nice one

Posted by Reviewer3286828 on Jul 13, 2015

Has a truly nice citrus smell, doesn't dry my skin (well, doesn't really hydrate it). Probably a bit too liquid, but goes a long way. Tiene holor cítrico muy bueno, no seca la piel (bueno, tampoco la hidrata mucho). Puede que sea demasiado líquido, pero dura mucho tiempo. Имеет приятный цитрусовый запах, не сушит кожу (впрочем, и не сильно увлажняет ее). Возможно, слегка жидковат, но расходуется достаточно долго.

Muy bueno

Posted by Carquisas on Jun 01, 2016

Me encanta su olor, la única queja es que el olor desaparece demasiado rápido

Delicious scent!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on May 18, 2012

This is a good shower gel, I love the scent which is true lemon ;O) I'll probably repurchase because it cleans well and I like and trust Avalon Organic's products - but there are two factors which keeps it from earning five stars: My skin does feel a little tight after use (before I apply bodylotion) and that may be due to the inclusion of alcohol in the formula- but on the other hand it is present in such small amounts that I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt...;O) The second factor is that the suds 'die' down really quickly as does the aforementioned scent, but that's no big deal. Also, Avalon Organics; do change the stopper to a pump- it's just so much more convenient. All in all, I recommend this !

Lemony Fresh

Posted by 5484869416489937085 on Mar 25, 2014

Love Avalon Organics!..I prefer the Peppermint Shower Gel though!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Nov 06, 2008

The smell is delicious, the product is fantastic.

SMELLS GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1683659 on Jun 02, 2009

This smells great while using it, so it helps to waken you up, but you can't really smell it at all on your skin after your bath. I would like to have had a lemony freshness left on my skin.

Nice Scent

Posted by Reviewer2206131 on Jun 17, 2009

I liked this lemon soap.It seemed gentle on the skin. I have not noticed yet if it truly does repel mosquitos. I have only tried it a few times.

Avalon Organics Lemon Bath & Shower Gel

Posted by ellelisw on Jan 03, 2010

I love that this cleans without drying out my skin without irritation on any sensitive parts. I use it to shave legs, as well, and the lather is just thick enough to do the trick while not being overly foamy. But I knock off a star because I do not care for the lemon scent which smells like a sticky lemon candy or dish soap. I'd prefer the grapefruit&geranium scent if iHerb would stock it.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1916844 on Mar 19, 2010

I love Avalon products. The Lemon smell is great! The Lavender smell is good too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »