Love Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on Jan 01, 2008

What I love about this product and other Avalon Organics products is that they are free from sodium laurel sulphate and propylene glycol. I am nearly 50 and for 40 years of my life suffered from acne. I tried everything on the market to get rid of it but never could. Then someone told me to eliminate those two substances from my life which I did and my acne clearned up and never returned. So thank you Avalon Organics for saving me from being the oldest women in the world with acne.

Another Incredible Product from Avalon!

Posted by Reviewer2932856 on Oct 14, 2007

Most shower gels, even some of the natural brands, contain parabens. NOT Avalon Organics! It's completely natural, contains nothing harmful, and the lemon shower gel smells amazingly good!

LOVE it!

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Feb 03, 2008

Wonderful refreshing smell! Love using this soap!

nurse

Posted by Reviewer1275905 on Jun 22, 2008

great fragrance

Keeps the mosquitos away and smells great.

Posted by Reviewer3042074 on Feb 27, 2009

I have purchased this product for a couple of years now. I can buy it at my local Whole Foods market, but it costs less through iHerb, especially since my orders usually qualify for free shipping. I found out by accident that mosquitos don't bother me when I am using this shower gel and in the south that is enough of a reason to use it. It has a great lemon scent and doesn't dry out my skin. Love it.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1048099 on Nov 01, 2008

A little goes a long way! This is such luxurious, invigorating stuff -- it completely makes my morning and centers me for the day. LOVE IT.

avalon shower gel

Posted by Reviewer2251210 on May 05, 2009

My skin never felt silkier after taking a shower. The smell is very refreshing. I recommend this gel to anyone who loves a smoother, softer skin after their shower.

Lemon Shower Gel

Posted by Reviewer2233725 on Jun 01, 2009

Fresh crisp lemon smell - goes good with the lotion.

luxury

Posted by Reviewer2988553 on Jun 08, 2009

Rich lather, pleasantly scented and doesn't dry out the skin. I will definitely get this again!

my favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2364645 on Jul 30, 2008

I use Avalon Organics all the time, this is one of my favortite.