Unscented, lathers well

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Jan 24, 2009

Having tried other brands of unscented soaps/shower gels made from mostly natural ingredients, with no parabens or sodium laurel or laureth sulfates, this is the first one we've had great success with. Others have had a variety of characteristics that prevented us from buying them again. Some have an odd "natural" odor that has lingered on the skin and been bothersome. Some are too runny and don't lather. A bar soap was almost perfect - just left a lot of residue (especially on the tub/shower walls). This one on the other hand had none of those problems for us. We have found a winner and are continuing to use it.

Perfect choice!

Posted by DinaB123 on Oct 15, 2010

This is a very gentle gel. It leathers well and does not leave any residue. It is also non-slippery, which is a huge plus. I love the fact that it is fragrance-free (or almost fragrance free, it gives off a slight pungent whiff, which is rather invigorating). Olive oil feels luxurious on my skin. Also love the fact that it does not create slippery conditions in the shower. Its lather is rather rich - can be used for shaving legs as well.

I like this one.

Posted by Reviewer2198412 on Feb 19, 2012

I have very sensitive skin and can get very chapped and dry during the winter. This product has helped quite a bit. My skin feels smoother and has more moisture. Always a bonus in the winter.

The old formula was better

Posted by Reviewer1444408 on Aug 02, 2011

I like that this is mostly organic, and it's unscented. My skin is sensitive and I also like to be able to add essential oil to plain lotion or cream after a shower/bath, so this is welcome. However, my bottle seemed to lack the "organic olive, almond and grapeseed oils", which irked me. I had to take it to a Whole Foods and swap it for a bottle that contained the original formula, so if Avalon Organics changed it, they need to say so on this website and iherb.com needs to update it, as in now. I won't buy it off this site again, if at all.

good

Posted by Reviewer2234523 on Jan 14, 2012

great!

Posted by Reviewer3298795 on Apr 02, 2010

this product is very good.

My favorite brand of bath products

Posted by Reviewer2851778 on Jan 10, 2011

I love the combination of ingredients for Avalon products and that they are fragrance free.

None Scent

Posted by Reviewer3078417 on Mar 04, 2011

The fact that its non scented is appealing in itself. I like the product and the price. Bland.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3057441 on Mar 06, 2011

Smells great!

good

Posted by Reviewer1362324 on Jun 08, 2011

not use it now. Hope it is good

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »