If you got Thickening Shampoo, you ought to get this too

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 20, 2014

Oh yes, of course this conditioner make a good combo with the Thickening Shampoo. I would say I can use it up after 1.5 bottles of my Thickening Shampoo, you can do the calculation. Mind you, the Thickening Shampoo is pretty dry, so this conditioner is really necessary. Plus it does make my thinning hair better now. And I have long hair over my shoulder. *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1817213 on Sep 11, 2008

I ordered the conditioner along with the shampoo after a friend raved about them. I lost a great portion of my my hair due to a medication and it's just beginning to come back now. What hair I had left felt rough and unhealthy. I've only been using them both for about 3 weeks so I can't say how much they will help with hair growth, but my hair looks and feels much fuller and healthier. This conditioner doesn't overdo it, and my hair doesn't feel weighed down. I color my hair and I haven't noticed any extra fading either. I will definitely repurchase.

Love the feel

Posted by Reviewer2604574 on Oct 14, 2007

I have been using this product for a few months now. My hair feels and looks thicker. My sons are losing their hair so I gave each of them a bottle, they love the results also.

super

Posted by OlyaOlya on Jun 29, 2013

I am 29 years old and I have very thin hair. is absorbed into the hair! they seem to absorb it))) after using the hair is not electrified and are much thicker. buy it for 2 times))) love it! I will take more!

Good product, beautiful hair

Posted by Reviewer3130401 on Oct 24, 2011

I recommend this product, cause it has made my hair voluminous and healthy. I dont have to use hair volume spray any more. People are saying, your hair has grown so much. Good stuff

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2605616 on May 10, 2008

in addition to the Avalon Shampoo - make sure you get the conditioner too. it compliments the shampoo really well and my hair is so much healthier. i strongly recommend this product.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Jan 22, 2008

This conditioner leaves my hair very manageable, smooth, and nourished. Works great with the biotin b-complex shampoo. Wouldn't be without them both.

A good condtioner

Posted by Reviewer1022127 on Sep 22, 2009

Nice scent and seems to give my hair a thicker appearance. My hair is soft and tangle free after conditioner and it doesnt strip my colour. I highlight my hair and this seems to make the colour a bit shinier.

My girlfriend loves this..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. but doesn't use the shampoo of the same serie (it's too raw & powerful). One of the best conditioners here. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy,

Posted by 5180987812867401623 on Jul 25, 2013

In the stock up. I heavy hair loss, I hope you can have the effect after use.