Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Jul 20, 2013

I purchased the shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner is leaving my hair feeling terrible. Very frizzy, unmanageable. I will not purchase again.

Not for my hair

Posted by thelittlediamond on May 13, 2013

This conditioner along with the shampoo is not for my hair. After using this conditioner my hair was greasy and hard to manage.

Nah... Made my hair look oily and flat.

Posted by Reviewer1629791 on Nov 10, 2013

I have normal hair, but have been using "hair saloon products" from brands like davines and redken, and when going for a haircut, the hairdresser have been telling me my hair is normal without any special issues, even after almost an year without cutting. The shampoo has got a speial scent, but i thought i could live with that as long as i showered in the evening and let the smell wanish overnight. I also realized that i had to shower more frequently, cause my hair seemed greesy after just a day, which had never been a problem before. After using this shampoo and conditoner for 2-3 months i went to the hairdresser again, and she could instantly tell i was using a totally wrong and cheap shampoo/conditoner. She explained to me how the "greesyness" was not caused by my scalp, but by the shampoo( i dont remember the total explaination anymore). It was leaving some wax-like layer on my hairstraws and not good for anything else. So this went in the trash... The hairdresser told me that with a normal good shampoo and conditoner, my hair would be back to normal in 2-3 months, luckily it took not more than 2 months before i noticed the difference.

Doesn't do much for tangles and smoothness

Posted by 4726074352875237835 on Apr 10, 2013

This is not a conditioner in the sense that it will leave your hair untangled and smooth after use. I have to use other conditioners or oils to achieve that effect. I cannot say for sure if it has had an impact on the health or general thickness of my hair as I have only used it with the shampoo. I will continue to use in conjunction with other conditioning products but will not reorder when bottle is empty. *i will reorder shampoo and do wish the conditioner gave me better results.

Poor Product

Posted by Reviewer2631456 on Apr 26, 2013

I bought this hoping it would leave my washed hair soft. I have a fine curly hair and this conditioner does nothing and hair becomes dry and frizzy, as though it has not been conditioned.

very bad

Posted by 4641267354850845705 on Mar 02, 2013

this has left my hair greasy. i have used it several times, but the result is always the same. it is one of the worst product i have tried. i have thrown away, it is useless. very very bad. it does not deserve one star even.

Worst Conditioner

Posted by 5654178636191649073 on Feb 02, 2013

Conditioners are suppose to moisturize your hair..instead this one dies out your scalp and hair. My hair felt more dirty after using this. I'd recommend Giovanni, Wellness System Shampoo with Chinese Botanicals.

Wouldn't buy again

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Jan 19, 2013

Caked down my hair. Didn't experience any improvements in fact made my fine hair worse. Threw out the product in the end.

Quite bad

Posted by 4915227255227886554 on Jul 15, 2012

This conditioner does almost nothing, it does not untangle, it does not moisturize, it does not leave my hair shining. All it does it somehow mitigate the damage the shampoo does and leaves me able to comb it very, very, very gently.

Doesn't work at all.

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Jul 17, 2012

I bought this conditioner to go with the shampoo and was truly disappointed (based on all the high reviews). My hair is fine, curly, and dry and this did absolutely nothing to moisturized in any way whatsoever. Will never buy again.