Does Not Condition Anymore.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

My family used this product for years. I recently re-ordered and to my amazement this week, it does not condition my hair at all. It used to be a wonderful product and when I checked the bottle I noticed the New Formula label. I will order Kiss My Face next time. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Unfortunate

Posted by Reviewer2643909 on Mar 06, 2012

I have blonde thin hair and unfortunately my hair hasn't improved! After I use this shampoo and conditioner my hair feels rough and dead! My mum likes it though, I guess we all have different hair types.

weakens hair

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Aug 04, 2010

it actually makes my hair softer and weaker. Fot fine hair I'd want a thickening product that makes hair more resilient

waste of money

Posted by 5558236281313123441 on Dec 12, 2012

the worst conditioner i have ever tried, i suppose they are meaning well, because i have read all the good reviews BEFORE changing the ingredients, but this is no good!

Nope, not for me

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Mar 05, 2012

I have very fine hair and lost a lot of hair in the last years. Doctor's cannot find out why, so I do everything I can to make my hair look good. I use this with the shampoo, but it make's my hair sticky and leaves it feeling and looking greasy. Yuk!

wont get this again.

Posted by Reviewer2870800 on Dec 03, 2012

Thought I was the only one who wasn't getting good results from this conditioner and shampoo combo until I read the negative reviews. I have thinning hair and this and the shampoo left it dry and unfriendly! I much prefer avalon organics rosemary conditioner as it feels much more conditioning than this one!

Dull | Limp Hair

Posted by mainlandapples on Jan 11, 2014

This product (combined with the shampoo) has left my hair dull and limp, as though it's covered in residue. My hair behaves much better when using other products.

very bad

Posted by 4914649616356189046 on Dec 28, 2012

I used this conditioner after the shampoo of this range. My hair became dry and hard. I could hardly comb them. The conditioner is very bad.

i dont like the new formula!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Jul 26, 2013

i used the old formula for years and was my fave shampoo and conditioner. but not anymore!! i wish if the compay knows how disapointed the customer are and would change back the old formulas, thanks

Avalon Organics Thickening ConditionerBiotin B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer3101222 on Jan 27, 2013

I have been using this conditioner for months now and I really liked it. They have now changed the formula and it is thick and heavy like glue and makes my hair feel brittle. I will not be buying it again unless they revert to the old formula.