Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2522 reviews

weakens hair

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Aug 04, 2010

it actually makes my hair softer and weaker. Fot fine hair I'd want a thickening product that makes hair more resilient

Dull | Limp Hair

Posted by mainlandapples on Jan 11, 2014

This product (combined with the shampoo) has left my hair dull and limp, as though it's covered in residue. My hair behaves much better when using other products.

i dont like the new formula!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Jul 26, 2013

i used the old formula for years and was my fave shampoo and conditioner. but not anymore!! i wish if the compay knows how disapointed the customer are and would change back the old formulas, thanks

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer3050761 on Oct 16, 2013

Very difficult to rinse out properly. Left a sticky residue in my hair, even after rinsing three and four times.

Does Not Condition Anymore.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

My family used this product for years. I recently re-ordered and to my amazement this week, it does not condition my hair at all. It used to be a wonderful product and when I checked the bottle I noticed the New Formula label. I will order Kiss My Face next time. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.