Excellent thickening conditioner

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

I notice a difference when using this product. As I get older my hair is thinning and this brings back that nice full hair. I like the nice clean smell of the product as well.

THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

I purchased this for my two nephews and my brother without telling them anything. Each of them came back to me to tell me how great it worked. I purchased the accompanying Shampoo as well.

Brilliant

Posted by 5080462160379256306 on Jul 26, 2013

This conditioner in combination with the shampoo is amazing I noticed my hair feeling thicker and healthier after washing twice a week for 3 weeks.

Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy,

Posted by 5180987812867401623 on Jul 25, 2013

In the stock up. I heavy hair loss, I hope you can have the effect after use.

This one really thickens your hair

Posted by health-enthusiast on Oct 22, 2013

I have been experimenting with different kinds of shampoos, but I always come back to Avalon's biotin B-Complex shampoo and conditioner. They have a noticeable thickening effect from the very first use. It barely has any scent.

Works for me :)

Posted by 52NewYou on Jul 18, 2013

I have always had thin hair, but now it is really thin and the Avalon shampoo and conditioner help to make the hair I have seem thicker and maybe perhaps help with the growth.

the thing I've been looking for all my life!

Posted by 4988029058046822218 on Jun 24, 2012

I didn't expect that any remedy for hair could bring my hair to life but this one really did! The conditioner is very thick, yes, really, it is. So, I use just a little of it for each application. This smells great - something like mint or gum-tree. Definitely, it's my favourite hair-thing now.

I like it

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 15, 2012

Quite good for its price. My hair looks shiny and is not tangled, big bottle, very economical. The smell is nice, not too strong. Хороший бальзам, большая бутыль, приятный и ненавязчивый запах, делает волосы мягкими и послушными.

Best Conditioner EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

I have curly nappy frizzy Native American Hair. I am mixed my mom is white and my father is black and I have tried every product for black and white and every other color that they would make hair products for. Other than Garnier Fructis this is the only product that I can use that actually works well. I prefer this over Garnier Fructis because it's Organic. It has a lovely smell and the bottle is so big it lasts for a few months for me. If you are unsure give it a try especcially if you have curly frizzy hair. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

My girlfriend loves this..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. but doesn't use the shampoo of the same serie (it's too raw & powerful). One of the best conditioners here. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.