Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2582 reviews

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2204872 From Kentucky on Oct 12, 2013

It feels nice and tingly and it does seem to thicken my hair. This is a mainstay of my hair care routine.

Good Conditioner!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Aug 22, 2013

This thickening conditioner is safe, effective, certified, natural hair care without, synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates or parabens. How great is that? It also helps build body in fine, thinning hair and stimulates the scalp to encourage hair growth. It strengthens hair stands and boosts volume so hair feels thicker and softer. Avalon Organics has tons of other great health and beauty products and right now you can stock up and save on ANY items. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

immediate results

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Oct 25, 2013

Finding a good conditioner for my dry, curly hair has always been hard. But I'm completely surprised by this product! Because my hair is always super dehydrated, most products damage my hair even more. I bought this not expecting much: I would shower, and my hair again would be super dry and extra crispy. After using this product the first evening and letting my hair air dry, my hair looked normal, healthy and soft. I have never seen my hair like this! I'm impressed and soo happy to have found a product that works with my hair type and gives it the moisture and nutrients my hairs been needing. There's a reason this product is a best seller.... it works on my dry, frizzy dehydrated hair!!

Thickens my hair and makes it feel really soft!

Posted by Reviewer1963523 on Sep 05, 2013

I've purchased this product twice now and love how wonderful my hair feels after every use. You only need a nickel's worth for short hair, a little more for longer hair. It's thick and creamy, rich and really gives your hair a healthy shine. Be sure to rinse out thoroughly so as not to leave a residue.

Avalon thickening conditioner

Posted by 4975877817923620530 on Aug 21, 2013

Used a few times and my hair feels as though it has increased volume and sits nicely. Scalp doesn't appear to become itchy, which often happens with some brands. I find the conditioner doesn't come out very easily and I have to take the cap off. I'll buy it again.