the thing I've been looking for all my life!

Posted by 4988029058046822218 on Jun 24, 2012

I didn't expect that any remedy for hair could bring my hair to life but this one really did! The conditioner is very thick, yes, really, it is. So, I use just a little of it for each application. This smells great - something like mint or gum-tree. Definitely, it's my favourite hair-thing now.

Good Conditioner!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This thickening conditioner is safe, effective, certified, natural hair care without, synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates or parabens. How great is that? It also helps build body in fine, thinning hair and stimulates the scalp to encourage hair growth. It strengthens hair stands and boosts volume so hair feels thicker and softer.

THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

I purchased this for my two nephews and my brother without telling them anything. Each of them came back to me to tell me how great it worked. I purchased the accompanying Shampoo as well.

Brilliant

Posted by 5080462160379256306 on Jul 26, 2013

This conditioner in combination with the shampoo is amazing I noticed my hair feeling thicker and healthier after washing twice a week for 3 weeks.

I love it

Posted by 5733662968011383840 on Jan 19, 2015

In tandem with shampoo the results are incredible on my hair. I feel its getting stronger and new hairs are growing. Its fantastic cause its not heavy for my oil hair. Will buy again

This one really thickens your hair

Posted by health-enthusiast on Oct 22, 2013

I have been experimenting with different kinds of shampoos, but I always come back to Avalon's biotin B-Complex shampoo and conditioner. They have a noticeable thickening effect from the very first use. It barely has any scent.

נמכר בארץ

Posted by 5020047392781358109 on Nov 09, 2016

מוצר נמכר בארץ, אז קודם תקנו אותו אצלנו ותנסו, לי לא עזר ולא עשה טוב, חייב 2 שתיפות כי לא מוריד קרם או שמן לשער.

immediate results

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Oct 25, 2013

Finding a good conditioner for my dry, curly hair has always been hard. But I'm completely surprised by this product! Because my hair is always super dehydrated, most products damage my hair even more. I bought this not expecting much: I would shower, and my hair again would be super dry and extra crispy. After using this product the first evening and letting my hair air dry, my hair looked normal, healthy and soft. I have never seen my hair like this! I'm impressed and soo happy to have found a product that works with my hair type and gives it the moisture and nutrients my hairs been needing. There's a reason this product is a best seller.... it works on my dry, frizzy dehydrated hair!!

Good

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012

Just like the shampoo, I don't think this does much in terms of thickening my hair, but it does leave it shiny and manageable. I do prefer to use a leave in conditioner though. If you want your hair to be fuller, I'd suggest taking a supplement with biotin.

much better than aBiotin B-Complex shampoo from this series

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 21, 2012

I like how it moisturizes, straightens and untangles hair. My hair really become softer and silky after using it. Хорошо увлажняет, распрямляет и распутывает волосы. Волосы действительно как-будто шелковые.