Customer Evaluation of Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo

Posted by 5009292206635736349 on Apr 21, 2016

It does in an average, nondescript, way it's function as a hair thickening shampoo. However, it is definitely a gentle and superior cleaning shampoo. I would definitely re-purchase the shampoo even though I wish that it had a more effective hair thickening composition.

it dries my skin

Posted by Msha3l-1 on Apr 19, 2016

I find it good but I should use a conditioner.

loved it but I i had an allergic reaction!

Posted by 5536249741181008522 on Apr 08, 2016

Good for week hair or people who is taking courses of Isotretinoin (Accutane). after a while I notice that it causes a rash on my face. جيد للشعر الضعيف خصوصا اللي بسبب بعض العلاجات زي الروكتان بس المشكلة طلعت لي حساسية وطفح جلدي على وجهي منه.

I use this shampoo because its organic

Posted by 4627819995769584696 on Apr 08, 2016

I use this shampoo because its organic , however I will stop using it because they changed the product formula for worse as you can see in many customers comments.

Good but

Posted by 4670611777870629415 on Feb 17, 2016

It's good but he make my hair dry

Will not buy this product again

Posted by hind2mn on Jan 20, 2016

Cause itching of the scalp Sensitivity, agitation of the scalp

._.

Posted by 5492289777069983488 on Jan 06, 2016

first time using it it feels really weird and drying, it even made a squeaky sound when i rinsed it... but after my hair dry it looks and feels more manageable... going to continue using it and see what will happen.....

just a shampoo

Posted by 5494005163620092712 on Dec 17, 2015

I bought this because of good rating... but actually it is quite the same my old shampoo... no difference. it's a normal shampoo, not a miracle, specially it doesn't stop your hair falling... I give a 3 stars as a normal shampoo...

Smells good, my husband have used it about 4 weeks now.

Posted by 5634480452821603414 on Dec 12, 2015

It has been almost 4 weeks since my husband started using Avalon Thickening shampoo, it cleans well, smells good and doesn't dry out the hair, but I haven't see big improvment on the hair quality or thickness yet, I give it 3 stars because it might need some more time to see any results, I'll update later on.

It' okay. Used for 2weeks

Posted by 5341393282597245132 on Sep 02, 2015

i used this shampoo for 2weeks now. I bought it because it's paraben free. I dont like the smell though.