didn't like this so muhc

Posted by bbchris on Nov 12, 2013

I tried it as it seems a big size and good price but then I have to use a lot of shampoo so it's not as economical as first perceived :(

I didn't see the amazing results everyone talks about.

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014

It's quite good but makes my scalp a bit itchy. Gives some more volume than all the other shampoos do, but is nothing special. I didn't see the amazing results everyone talks about.

An average product, can't notice much difference

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I've used this shampoo to help with my PCOS related hair thinning/loss on 2 different occasions, switced to another brand for a while but came back to this to give it another go. Unfortunately I can't say my hair feels any thicker with or without using this shampoo. I get good results with combining it with a hair thickening organic mousse from Giovanni but it is of course just an illusion of thicker hair. Nice smell, good consistency, just doesn't actually thicken my hair but then again I'm pretty much a lost cause!

Will not buy this product again

Posted by hind2mn on Jan 20, 2016

Cause itching of the scalp Sensitivity, agitation of the scalp

Customer Evaluation of Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo

Posted by 5009292206635736349 on Apr 21, 2016

It does in an average, nondescript, way it's function as a hair thickening shampoo. However, it is definitely a gentle and superior cleaning shampoo. I would definitely re-purchase the shampoo even though I wish that it had a more effective hair thickening composition.

Nice results but not my favourite fragrance

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

I do like this shampoo in regards to the results, the hair feels really clean and with some added volume. However, I do find the fragrance on the product a bit too sharp for my taste, very minty and fresh - but i prefer products with less fragrance. Overall OK product. Might reorder - but i do have other favourite shampoos.

Smells good

Posted by 4770506147645321772 on May 05, 2015

This shampoo smells great but I haven't noticed anything thickening or any positive results to my hair. Wouldn't purchase again.

Not my favourite

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Its Like water, too light with my hands.

Not for me:)

Posted by 4765049596840910309 on May 25, 2016

It doesn't work for me as I expected. But overall it's OK.

normal shampoo

Posted by 5064033174158643198 on Feb 04, 2014

Nothing speccial, just a norma shampoo